Wikileaks just dumped everything!

A coworker of mine who is something of a computer geek said Assange's "link" can't be severed unless they took down the whole embassy. My guess is this whole thing is a publicity stunt. Of course the embassy isn't going to field questions about it from 20,000 nutcases and reporters while Assange sits upstairs doing his thing as usual.

A coworker of mine who is something of a computer geek said Assange's "link" can't be severed unless they took down the whole embassy. My guess is this whole thing is a publicity stunt. Of course the embassy isn't going to field questions about it from 20,000 nutcases and reporters while Assange sits upstairs doing his thing as usual.
And didn't Vaggie claim yesterday that Assange was poisoned? Of course, it said so on Twitter so must be true.

ahhh.gif

Of course they could. He is in a room using embassy power and to a wire or to wireless thru password?
They could also captue him and jail him with nothing. Easy, I would think?

No keyboard at moment but if he had multiple backups world-wide.......they could also dump the info ..... if not too scared?

Looks like whatever they have may cause any and all their murder-disappearence?

appears that the NSA/CIA is getting some practice on how to cyber-ly take foreign enemies down...? :D

Looks like Hillary and Obozo failed...

You can't stop Bit Torrent, since every computer that's logged in becomes a server, so all of the emails went viral...

PARTY TIME!!!

No they can and would say if he was still there if he was...why would they say I can't talk about THAT?

It is being carried by the AP:

WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by state actor

and by Fox:

Wikileaks Says Assange's Internet Link Was Severed By 'State Party'

Could it happen?

Yes...

Now the question is does he have a capable number two that can rise to carry on his Wikileaks and if not why not?

Since the first dump I knew Assange was a dead man walking and even if he is still breathing it will not be for long...
Twitter is saying at least 14 other wikileaks people who release stuff have been taken down...not sure if they mean just internet or arrested or what.

Yeah.....nobody can take away his wi-fi cuz that's just unimaginable.

and by Fox:

Could it happen?

Yes...

Now the question is does he have a capable number two that can rise to carry on his Wikileaks and if not why not?

Since the first dump I knew Assange was a dead man walking and even if he is still breathing it will not be for long...
Twitter is saying at least 14 other wikileaks people who release stuff have been taken down...not sure if they mean just internet or arrested or what.
But if it went Bit Torrent, it's "in the wild" now, and untraceable (but provable with computer logs)...

and by Fox:

Could it happen?

Yes...

Obama said the internet needed to be controlled.

and by Fox:

Could it happen?

Yes...

Obama said the internet needed to be controlled.

Well there ya go. He controlled it.

Nicely done. Now all they need is a body double for Assange.

It doesn't matter.

Assange could release video of Bill and Hitlery on pedophile island raping and murdering black children and bed wetting libturds would freak out about "privacy rights", and no US jurisdiction therefore there is no crime. They would insist Bill's pedo billionaire friends are republicrats who tricked the Clintons into vacationing there a dozen times.

We're fucked people. Better start buying your guns and ammo now, because on November 5th prices will double.

and by Fox:

Could it happen?

Yes...

Then they are going for a clean sweep... ( if twitter information is true )

When you dance with the Devil expect to get burn!

Going after Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party would be like me targeting Putin or the Communist Party of China and to do something that foolish put not only a target on my back but many others...

Assange was a dead man and those that carried out the hacking are dead too...

Part of what the real world is about...

( Don't take my words as being like I agree with what is going on ( If true ) but as everyone that live the life of a hacker knows the dangers and understand that one day you might cross into something that end your life )

Forum List

Back