Wildfires on demand folks!!

This is how you manufacture a climate crisis

th

Declaration of a "climate emergency" imminent. The agenda of the WEF will be met. Tough shit on the people.

The good news is...the shitshow will be imminent as well...it will be sPeCtaCuLar :abgg2q.jpg: . Exactly what they seek.

I'm going with "sabotage." Thousands of Chinese nationals have already been intercepted by the Border Patrol. How many more have crossed illegally and are engaged in burning this country to the ground?

Before anyone laughs, remember this: The worst disaster this country ever had was caused by a small handful of individuals armed only with box cutters.

I'm going with "sabotage." Thousands of Chinese nationals have already been intercepted by the Border Patrol. How many more have crossed illegally and are engaged in burning this country to the ground?

Before anyone laughs, remember this: The worst disaster this country ever had was caused by a small handful of individuals armed only with box cutters.
Hate to break it to ya dude but...100% analysisfAiL.

Gotta suck less at connecting the dots here....you're not even in the zip code much less the ballpark.

I'm not so sure it's in their best interest to burn down forests in other countries. China imports wood from many countries, including the US.

Hate to break it to ya dude but...100% analysisfAiL.

Gotta suck less at connecting the dots here....you're not even in the zip code much less the ballpark.

Regardless of the cause, it is suspicious. I've been watching the map of those fires every other day through the whole Summer. Just about all of them in the states of Washington, Oregon, California, and Idaho have been labeled either "undetermined", or "under investigation." While the ones in Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico have generally been attributed to lightning.

fires.jpg

I'm going with the narrative isn't working.

OIP.gvlZKv5B0MxVeJLlXt68EwHaGE

Despite the leftist dem's effort to tie everything to it CC has fallen to 16th place (2%) of the most important issues Americans are concerned about. I also suspect that 2% are the ones benefiting most off the grift of CC.

I'm not so sure it's in their best interest to burn down forests in other countries. China imports wood from many countries, including the US.

Right. Those little yellow lovable bastards would never never give us a stinky virus that would kill millions and shut down entire economies. Nor would they flood our country with a deadly drug by shipping the ingredients to Mexican drug cartels.

Because they love us. We're BFF. :11_2_1043:

Right. Those little yellow lovable bastards would never never give us a stinky virus that would kill millions and shut down entire economies. Nor would they flood our country with a deadly drug by shipping the ingredients to Mexican drug cartels.

Because they love us. We're BFF.
Option 1. China was working on a secret virus in a lab with plans of using in in a future war. A careless worker allowed the virus to escape the lab.

Option 2. China felt the bioweapon was ready to go and felt it was the perfect weapon to destroy Trump's presidency.

Either one is believable.

Regardless of the cause, it is suspicious. I've been watching the map of those fires every other day through the whole Summer. Just about all of them in the states of Washington, Oregon, California, and Idaho have been labeled either "undetermined", or "under investigation." While the ones in Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico have generally been attributed to lightning.

View attachment 816992

Welp....anybody watching that video in the first post of this thread knows for certain...not lightning.

Of course, lightning fires happen all the time. The ones that make the news though...aided by technology most of the planet doesn't believe exists...programs the population, most of them are droids.

Natural wildfires > aquire specific target within the area > microwave the fuck out of a specific neighborhood > blast it up on the news > "climate change" > droid programming > announce climate "crisis"

83203.jpeg

Forum List

Back