Will America wake up when trump is found to be a foreign agent?

And Donald Trump said Hillary would make a fine President one day and had them at his third wedding in life…

Hmmm, Birds of the same feather always flock together, so admit it you like to suck Bills balls while in a blue dress and be called Monica or would you prefer to be some cheap hooker from Eastern Europe instead like Trump ass and I mean Donald and not Ivanka?

Anyhoo, fascist like yourself shouldn’t be allow to vote seeing you would vote for the lowest life form possible…
Yet your party that you defend are a party of rapusts

Well, I will await for a better reply from you but seeing you are a Trumpster, well my wait might be forever…
You write like an uneducated moron.
Other triggered uneducated morons will "thumbs-down" this post.

Last edited:
Trump is the Pied Piper... Dancing like a fool and leading the children to their deaths.
Unlike Hitler, Trump can be replaced by another leader of the fascist cause. I would give fascism in America at least a 50/50 chance of success.
That goes up considerably if the 22 election is hugely beneficial to Trump's cause. He would almost certainly not wait until 2024.
That could be seen as him acting legitimately based on his stolen election being widely accepted.

America's democracy is in very deep trouble!

The only positive aspect of Trump is that he will be able and willing to stop America's war with Russia and the coming war with China.

That is, if the FBI/DOJ/CIA allow Trump to attain power again?

Do you support Joe Biden?

Yep. Biden is old and fragile, but he's done pretty well considering the challenges. Trump is not as well educated and has no morals or manners. Trump is the spitting image of Gaddafi. Trump's biggest character trait is an obsession with revenge.

Yep. Biden is old and fragile, but he's done pretty well considering the challenges. Trump is not as well educated and has no morals or manners. Trump is the spitting image of Gaddafi. Trump's biggest character trait is an obsession with revenge.
Well, you just fucked yourself!

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.
You din't quote anything in that article, so I assume nothing in it is worth reading.

But I'll answer your question as a hypothetical: Suppose Trump really were an agent of some evil foreign government and an intrepid reporter got lucky and found absolute proof of it. What would Trump supporters do?

We'd yawn at what we would perceive as yet another fake story about Trump being a foreign agent. That's the problem with publishing so many fake stories about the same thing. If, by some crazy coincidence, a similar story that is real comes along, no one believes it and you wind up being eaten by the wolf.

If you don't get the wolf reference but you know the plot of "Heather has Two Mommies," that's the problem right there.

Unlike Hitler, Trump can be replaced by another leader of the fascist cause. I would give fascism in America at least a 50/50 chance of success.
That goes up considerably if the 22 election is hugely beneficial to Trump's cause. He would almost certainly not wait until 2024.
That could be seen as him acting legitimately based on his stolen election being widely accepted.

America's democracy is in very deep trouble!

The only positive aspect of Trump is that he will be able and willing to stop America's war with Russia and the coming war with China.

That is, if the FBI/DOJ/CIA allow Trump to attain power again?

Desantis? He's already sabotaged his election. He's a spiteful bully. He could have been a rockstar until he sent those illegals out of state instead of solving the problem.

Desantis? He's already sabotaged his election. He's a spiteful bully. He could have been a rockstar until he sent those illegals out of state instead of solving the problem.
How can DeSantis solve a problem that is caused by the Federal Government?

DeSantis can not report the illegals back to their country of origin and it is Biden, Pelosi and Schumer job that they have yet to deal with…

DeSantis is a racist and bigot interested only in promoting fear and hate, not solving problems.

You din't quote anything in that article, so I assume nothing in it is worth reading.

But I'll answer your question as a hypothetical: Suppose Trump really were an agent of some evil foreign government and an intrepid reporter got lucky and found absolute proof of it. What would Trump supporters do?

We'd yawn at what we would perceive as yet another fake story about Trump being a foreign agent. That's the problem with publishing so many fake stories about the same thing. If, by some crazy coincidence, a similar story that is real comes along, no one believes it and you wind up being eaten by the wolf.

If you don't get the wolf reference but you know the plot of "Heather has Two Mommies," that's the problem right there.

The Pied Piper was all about fake news.. so was the Red Queen.. These maniacs have always been around.

You may be tempted to think that the Trump supporters on this forum are extremists who are harmless and don't represent the feeling of the majority of Americans.

If so, it's time for you to take stock of your confidence in Americans coming to their senses in time to save all that is at risk.

How can DeSantis solve a problem that is caused by the Federal Government?

DeSantis can not report the illegals back to their country of origin and it is Biden, Pelosi and Schumer job that they have yet to deal with…

He could start by expanding E Verify in Florida and fining Florida employers who hire illegals.

Libertarians are rapusts?

Oh, you think I like senile Joe “ Hey pull my finger so I can shit Jill panties “ Biden…

Silly, I hate all of you!
You defend democrats
Why do DNC cultists always claim to be libertarians. A fucking libertarian wouldn't support Jo Biden or defend him

They don’t care and even some of them would welcome Putin and Xi into their embrace if it meant removing Democrats.

What would be even funnier is they found out Donald was not only an agent for our enemies but has been doing all this to destroy the Republican Party…

Oh well…
Agree! He’s for Open Borders, CRT, Boys competing in Girl’s sports, Sicking the FBI on parents all in the name of equality, etc. 🟰.

You're a fascist you stupid bitch

Forum List

Back