Will Bill Clinton Be Indicted For Fraud For Laurette Education?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Bill Clinton gobbled up $16.5M as an honorary chancellor of Laurette University, which defrauded students and the government. A drop in the bucket compared to the Clinton Foundation fraud, but it's FRAUD nevertheless.

Move over Trump University, because Hillary Clinton has her own fraud scandal involving higher education.

While there has been much focus on Trump University and the lawsuit against it (and Donald Trump's despicable comments about the judge handling the case), very little has been written about Laureate Education and its ties to the Clintons.

Laureate is a for-profit online college that received an unusually large amount of money from the U.S. State Department. This happened while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and after her husband Bill was named "honorary chancellor," a position that paid him $16.5 million over five years. His role included giving speeches around the world and lending his name to attract prospective students.

During the time, when Bill was acting as honorary chancellor, the U.S. State Department, under Secretary Clinton, gave Laureate Education a whopping $55 million in grants. Laureate Education had also received some grants under the George W. Bush administration, but the numbers exploded after the Clintons became involved....

You've heard of Trump University — but what about 'Clinton University?'

unbelievable timing... like the day after her TU comments. like obamajevich saying isis is contained the day before the Paris Bombing..... i hope the dems sharpen their pencils soon.

Nope, because he defrauded no one, unlike Trump.

Wrong, JakeFakey.

Bill Clinton has defrauded U.S. Taxpayers through the influence peddling he conducted with his Awful Wife.
Wrong, you silly goose.

Once again proving that you are a sad little hack.
said the

34833416.jpg

Bill Clinton gobbled up $16.5M as an honorary chancellor of Laurette University, which defrauded students and the government. A drop in the bucket compared to the Clinton Foundation fraud, but it's FRAUD nevertheless.

Move over Trump University, because Hillary Clinton has her own fraud scandal involving higher education.

While there has been much focus on Trump University and the lawsuit against it (and Donald Trump's despicable comments about the judge handling the case), very little has been written about Laureate Education and its ties to the Clintons.

Laureate is a for-profit online college that received an unusually large amount of money from the U.S. State Department. This happened while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and after her husband Bill was named "honorary chancellor," a position that paid him $16.5 million over five years. His role included giving speeches around the world and lending his name to attract prospective students.

During the time, when Bill was acting as honorary chancellor, the U.S. State Department, under Secretary Clinton, gave Laureate Education a whopping $55 million in grants. Laureate Education had also received some grants under the George W. Bush administration, but the numbers exploded after the Clintons became involved....

You've heard of Trump University — but what about 'Clinton University?'
laurette? at least 5th thread on this deflectory weak sauce..

The bigger question is why isn't he being indicted for this? I have already excepted the fact that Clinton won't get indicted for missing emails but I'm beginning to notice a pattern here and that is the Clinton's can get away with anything in this country. They can even start a fraudulent university and get free money from the government.

There you are stating your comments, SD, as they were facts, and we know you even have trouble spelling.

The bigger question is why isn't he being indicted for this? I have already excepted the fact that Clinton won't get indicted for missing emails but I'm beginning to notice a pattern here and that is the Clinton's can get away with anything in this country. They can even start a fraudulent university and get free money from the government.

The Democrat Party is now an unorganized crime syndicate. Clinton has been arrested because Obama is going to create his own Slush Fund Fake Charity Foundation when he leaves office...and because hiLIARy has a ton of dirt on him.

The Democrat Party is now an unorganized crime syndicate. Clinton has been arrested because Obama is going to create his own Slush Fund Fake Charity Foundation when he leaves office...and because hiLIARy has a ton of dirt on him.
actually the crime ring part is the most community organized part of the party.

Forum List

Back