Will Cable Hosts Ever Ask Anti-Trump Guests."Do You Have Trump On Video Declaring Hatred Of Blacks"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :eusa_think: :oops-28: Just once, will any of our leading cable news hosts, during a pow wow session where the guests claim that Trump hates blacks, along with every other minority, to just show us some evidence. It would be funny if someone like Megan or O'Reilly ask their loony guest,,,"Do you have any video evidence of Donald Trump saying that he hates all black people and hispanics"? , thats what we would love to see. Can you imagine the reaction? Will they just sit there with a blank look?
Even Sean Hannity will at least ask for evidence time to time when his TV/Radio guests make similar claims.
This would be like any host asking Hillary to name the Republicans who hate black people and want to take away health care for all Americans.
:offtopic:

The anit-Trump movement is for the most part a combination of Soros and REVCOM. It's not even really an anti-Trump movement, it's just the second wave trying to send the U.S. into chaos in an attempt to usher in the Communists.

Donald Trump has a great relationship with "the blacks." That tells us everything anyone needs to know.

Well there was that justice department lawsuit when he wasn't renting to blacks .

• Banned
fox should do a one hour special showing all of the footage they have of the likes of sharpton/maher/both clintons/gore, etc making racists remars/mocking black accents.

Even if one asked them they would just talk about code words and dog whistles. For the record I'm not a Trump supporter and have never heard him say anything racist I have heard a fair amount of stupid stuff from him but saying stupid things does not make one a racist.

Even if one asked them they would just talk about code words and dog whistles. For the record I'm not a Trump supporter and have never heard him say anything racist I have heard a fair amount of stupid stuff from him but saying stupid things does not make one a racist.
right,,,,Trump should bring one of those 200 feet wide screen to his events and show the best footage of rats being racists

Forum List

Back