🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will congressional GOPers back Trump through the 2018 midterms???

the unemployment rate is the lowest its been in 7 years. the stock market is at record levels, US companies are investing in expansion and development, foreign companies and foreign governments are investing in the USA, illegal entry into the country is down by 67%, the US is once again respected in the rest of the world, China has agreed to work with us to contain North Korea.

Which of those things do you think I should be complaining about?

Moron.....with the exception of less illegals coming into the U.S., idiots like you should THANK Obama, not Trump....First you nitwits bitch that we're being unfair to the orange charlatan since he's been in office for just 5 months.....THEN, you give him credit for turning the economy around in those same 5 months?

The fucking economy is like a carrier ship....to turn things around takes quite a while, and...fear not....Trump will eventually screw the economy up IF he is still around early next year.

Hillary would have fired him if she won, and the FBI had open investigations going on regarding her and the Clinton foundation.

But you would be happy if she fired him, right? you are such a hack.

NO, moron.....the Hillary investigation was all over by election day.....I believe that Hillary would have kept Comey around until the end of his ALLOCATED 10 year term .......Find some other stupid thing to concentrate on......You're wasting my time with your inane bullshit.

Forum List

Back