Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.
Nothing strange about it at all. Sometime over the 40 intervening years something may have been spilled on the words that turned from black to blue.

Just from reading that much it looks like "Moore DA" the date and the restaurant, could have been added some time later by the yearbook's owner as a caption to recall the origin of the signature in later years.

Which isn't unusual at all --- my grandmother did this with all her photos. I thought it was overly fussy, until decades went by and she was no longer around and somebody would wonder, "who's this in the photo?" and then we'd know.

There's no official protocol for signing a yearbook and contrary to FingerBoy's fantasies that he can't justify, it's not a legal document.

That alone makes it worthless as evidence, especially the D.A. part. He wasn't the D.A. at the time.

There's also no "protocol" for forging someone's signature.

Moron.... the gatewaypundit is not evidence. They also claimed that evidence included the misspelling of the Olde Hickory House which blew up in their face. And being the unscrupulous fake news outfit they are, they never even issued a correction or a retraction.

They misspelled a word?? HAHAHA. And you cite that as proof everything they say is false???
You’re completely brain-dead. :eusa_doh:

The evidence they cited included falsely claiming the name of the restaurant was misspelled. They also claimed the writing at the bottom didn’t match the writing above as evidence— only no one ever said Moore wrote the date and location at the bottom.

Everything the gatewaypundit said was false. But they publish fake news because they know cucks like you will eagerly swallow everything they shove down your wanting throat.

The "writing at the bottom" includes half his signature, moron. If Moore did't write that, then the whole thing is a forgery. It looks like a guy named "Ray" wrote it.

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:

Gloria Allred is under investigation so, poopoo the sources all you want. Fact is they hit more then your source MSNBC and Facebook do.

Moron.... the gatewaypundit is not evidence. They also claimed that evidence included the misspelling of the Olde Hickory House which blew up in their face. And being the unscrupulous fake news outfit they are, they never even issued a correction or a retraction.

They misspelled a word?? HAHAHA. And you cite that as proof everything they say is false???

The evidence they cited included falsely claiming the name of the restaurant was misspelled. They also claimed the writing at the bottom didn’t match the writing above as evidence— only no one ever said Moore wrote the date and location at the bottom.

Everything the gatewaypundit said was false. But they publish fake news because they know cucks like you will eagerly swallow everything they shove down your wanting throat.

The "writing at the bottom" includes half his signature, moron. If Moore did't write that, then the whole thing is a forgery. It looks like a guy named "Ray" wrote it.
Below his signature, dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

"Moore" is done in the same color ink as the writing below it, dumb fuck.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Do you even hear what you say?

You claimed “Roy” was faked. Now you’re claiming someone faked everything up to “Roy” and then took a different pen and faked the rest. :cuckoo:

Is there any idiocy you won’t make up to cuck for your ideology?

You claimed “Roy” was faked. Now you’re claiming someone faked everything up to “Roy” and then took a different pen and faked the rest. :cuckoo:

That isn't what I said, moron. I said everything up to "Roy" or "Ray" is original. The rest is faked. However, Roy Moore isn't the Roy in the yearbook.

You're really too fucking stupid to be participating in this discussion

That isn't what I said, moron. I said everything up to "Roy" or "Ray" is original. The rest is faked. However, Roy Moore isn't the Roy in the yearbook.

No, you lying conservative. That may be what you’re saying now, if that’s not what you said earlier when I pointed out it’s his signature. Then you responded with..
Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.

No, you lying conservative. That may be what you’re saying now, if that’s not what you said earlier when I pointed out it’s his signature. Then you responded with..

I give up. You're just too fucking stupid to follow this debate. I recall the same deer-in-the-headlights reaction when we were debating the Civil War and you didn't understand the distinction between property and territory.

Is there ever a situation where someone can protest the results? If so, if Moore loses he could demand the assessment of the yearbook, sue for defamation and demand a re-election.

:lol: No, he can't. Not even remotely close.

Also, if this yearbook is proven to be fake it could really open up some serious suspicions from voters and push an even deeper interest in the anti-establishment candidates. In fact, one could argue, that Moore losing could be the worst thing to happen to the establishment than if he lost.

What planet do you come from that you think the world works this way?

If that were the case John McCain could sue George W. Bush for pushing the idea that he "fathered an illegitimate black child". Among many.

This is physical evidence that would have been tampered with in an effort to in effect frame someone. This isn't free speech or opinion, this is them providing a yearbook with his apparent signature. Forging a signature in and of itself could represent some sort of illegal act, though I realize it wasn't on an official document or contract.

I would imagine even if he can't get a new election, that he would have a pretty strong case against the accuser. In fact, isn't he already in the process of suing her?

You can't "frame" someone unless some kind of crime or transgression has been committed with which to frame him.

So I ask again ---- is signing a yearbook illegal now?

Using a forged signature to accuse someone of rape is illegal, dumbass.

:rofl:

So you're saying this yearbook is some kind of rape certificate?

Do go on, this is most entertaining.

:dig:
nope. it authenticates an allegation

I give up. You're just too fucking stupid to follow this debate. I recall the same deer-in-the-headlights reaction when we were debating the Civil War and you didn't understand the distinction between property and territory.
LOL

Spits the idiot who said South Carolina retained ownership of the territory they ceded to the U.S. :eusa_doh:

LOL

Spits the idiot who said South Carolina retained ownership of the territory they ceded to the U.S. :eusa_doh:

No, I didn't say that. See what a lying dumbass you are? You still can't get it right.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Trump wasn't arrested for falsely accusing Obama of not being native born. What's the difference?

Trump wasn't arrested for falsely accusing Obama of not being native born. What's the difference?
why would he? obummer couldn't produce his birth certificate. that's odd.

We want the year book!

Yes, and we all want a massive IQ like yours. How did you get that?
Why don’t you want it inspected? I mean, what was the purpose for it then?

Why do you think I would care if it is inspected?
I see you aren't after the truth. how nice.

I said I have no opposition to it being inspected, and you come up with that dumb crap? Try again goober.

We want the year book!

Yes, and we all want a massive IQ like yours. How did you get that?
Why don’t you want it inspected? I mean, what was the purpose for it then?

Why do you think I would care if it is inspected?
I see you aren't after the truth. how nice.

I said I have no opposition to it being inspected, and you come up with that dumb crap? Try again goober.
so I am still correct, you don't care about the truth. I didn't stutter.

You haven't produced yours, you Kenyan.

See? The Birthers are still out there. You're a liar.

Forum List

Back