Will Obama Lose The Nukes?

refined fuel?????
Those nukes contain the very thing Iran was looking for, very highly enriched. They simply do not need the codes. They have a delivery system. But not the highly enriched Uranium .
And what happens if they try and recover uranium from the inside the TNT
What if they just adapt the war head to current system?
Won't work.
These are some of the same people who put back together thousands of pages of shredded documents.
They don't have the codes. We don't even give the codes to our allies.
They don't need the codes, just the refined fuel. Iran already has the missiles.
refined fuel?????
Those nukes contain the very thing Iran was looking for, very highly enriched. They simply do not need the codes. They have a delivery system. But not the highly enriched Uranium .
Yeah whatever happened to all of Iran's uranium?
That;s not even in the same zip code of what I said.

Won't work.
These are some of the same people who put back together thousands of pages of shredded documents.
They don't have the codes. We don't even give the codes to our allies.
They don't need the codes, just the refined fuel. Iran already has the missiles.
refined fuel?????
I'm reading and writing, sorry. Janes does not say what mod level they have in Turkey but it seems ours are mod 12.

Won't work.
refined fuel?????
I'm reading and writing, sorry. Janes does not say what mod level they have in Turkey but it seems ours are mod 12.
That's a term unfamiliar with me. I was discharged in 73

Won't work.
refined fuel?????

"
"The B61 is a variable yield bomb designed for carriage by high-speed aircraft. It has a streamlined casing capable of withstanding supersonic flight speeds. The weapon is 11 ft 8 in (3.58 m) long, with a diameter of about 13 in (33 cm). Basic weight is about 700 lb (320 kg), although the weights of individual weapons may vary, depending on version and fuze/retardation configuration.

"B61 administrative procedures performed by ground-based personnel are executed via an access panel located on the side of the bomb, which opens to reveal 9 dials, 2 sockets and a T-handle which manually triggers the "command disable" function. One of the sockets is a MC4142 "strike enable" plug which must be inserted in order to complete critical circuits in the safety/arming and firing mechanisms. The other socket is the PAL connector located in the top right hand corner of the arming panel, which has 23 pins marked with alphabetic letter codes.

The B61 also features a "command disable" mechanism, which functions as follows: after entering the correct 3-digit numeric code it is then possible to turn a dial to "DI" and pull back a T-shaped handle which comes away in the user's hand. This action releases a spring-loaded firing pin which fires the percussion cap on an MC4246Athermal battery, powering it up. Electrical power from the thermal battery is sufficient to "fry" the internal circuitry of the bomb, destroying critical mechanisms without causing detonation. This makes the bomb incapable of being used. Any B61 which has had the command disable facility used must be returned to Pantex for repair.[20]

The newest variant is the B61 Mod 11, a hardened penetration bomb with a reinforced casing (according to some sources, containing depleted uranium) and a delayed-action fuze, allowing it to penetrate several metres into the ground before detonating, damaging fortified structures further underground.[21] The Mod 11 weighs about 1,200 lb (540 kg). Developed from 1994, the Mod 11 went into service in 1997 replacing the older megaton-yield B53 bomb. About 50 Mod 11 bombs have been produced, their warheads converted from Mod 7 bombs. At present, the primary carrier for the B61 Mod 11 is the B-2 Spirit.
B61 nuclear bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Won't work.

"
"The B61 is a variable yield bomb designed for carriage by high-speed aircraft. It has a streamlined casing capable of withstanding supersonic flight speeds. The weapon is 11 ft 8 in (3.58 m) long, with a diameter of about 13 in (33 cm). Basic weight is about 700 lb (320 kg), although the weights of individual weapons may vary, depending on version and fuze/retardation configuration.

"B61 administrative procedures performed by ground-based personnel are executed via an access panel located on the side of the bomb, which opens to reveal 9 dials, 2 sockets and a T-handle which manually triggers the "command disable" function. One of the sockets is a MC4142 "strike enable" plug which must be inserted in order to complete critical circuits in the safety/arming and firing mechanisms. The other socket is the PAL connector located in the top right hand corner of the arming panel, which has 23 pins marked with alphabetic letter codes.

The B61 also features a "command disable" mechanism, which functions as follows: after entering the correct 3-digit numeric code it is then possible to turn a dial to "DI" and pull back a T-shaped handle which comes away in the user's hand. This action releases a spring-loaded firing pin which fires the percussion cap on an MC4246Athermal battery, powering it up. Electrical power from the thermal battery is sufficient to "fry" the internal circuitry of the bomb, destroying critical mechanisms without causing detonation. This makes the bomb incapable of being used. Any B61 which has had the command disable facility used must be returned to Pantex for repair.[20]

The newest variant is the B61 Mod 11, a hardened penetration bomb with a reinforced casing (according to some sources, containing depleted uranium) and a delayed-action fuze, allowing it to penetrate several metres into the ground before detonating, damaging fortified structures further underground.[21] The Mod 11 weighs about 1,200 lb (540 kg). Developed from 1994, the Mod 11 went into service in 1997 replacing the older megaton-yield B53 bomb. About 50 Mod 11 bombs have been produced, their warheads converted from Mod 7 bombs. At present, the primary carrier for the B61 Mod 11 is the B-2 Spirit.
Electrical power from the thermal battery is sufficient to "fry" the internal circuitry of the bomb, destroying critical mechanisms without causing detonation
I have a problem with this

"

Electrical power from the thermal battery is sufficient to "fry" the internal circuitry of the bomb, destroying critical mechanisms without causing detonation
Yeah, short circuits don't always work out for the good.

"

I was wondering what their definition of the term "dentonation" is?

"

Its under 12 foot long and 13 inches in diameter. You could put 3 or 2 easy in the bay of a 707. Not sure how wide a 47 is but it should carry a lot more and at 700 lbs a copy it would work.

"

Its under 12 foot long and 13 inches in diameter. You could put 3 or 2 easy in the bay of a 707. Not sure how wide a 47 is but it should carry a lot more and at 700 lbs a copy it would work.
I'm of the opinion the Arab world will have to make their own specials from their own blue prints. They won't be able to copy ours or jerry rig it some way.

"

I'm of the opinion the Arab world will have to make their own specials from their own blue prints. They won't be able to copy ours or jerry rig it some way.
But the high grade uranium is all they lacked.

PSA for the inbred and brain cell challenged

There are 2,200 U.S. personnel in Turkey, including 1,500 stationed at Incirlik.

A Pentagon spokesman said the loss of commercial power to Incirlik has not affected operations because the U.S. facilities there are operating on internal power sources. U.S. officials are working with their Turkish counterparts to resume air operations at the air base. All U.S. government personnel in Turkey appear safe and secure, he added.

“Turkish government has closed its airspace to military aircraft, and as a result air operations at Incirlik Air Base have been halted at this time,” Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook told ABC News. “In the meantime, U.S. Central Command is adjusting flight operations in the counter-ISIL campaign to minimize any effects on the campaign.”

U.S. Troops at Turkish Air Base on Highest Force Protection Level

But the high grade uranium is all they lacked.
When a special self destructs it blows/ignites one side of the tnt, thus knocking the uranium out the other side.
It's usability after this I don't know.

Forum List

Back