Will Republicans soften up/cave on issues like immigration now that they think they struck gold in ‘Latinos’?

Anyone born in the US is a US citizen.
Wrong... This was a policy change not a law change.

Common law defines citizen as a person who is born on US soil or in a US held territory, who is born of one or two US citizens. Birth right citizenship is a policy and not law. We need to get back to the law and get away from liberal policy. Anchor babies are a huge problem that should never have come to fruition.

I’ve already noticed it…the rhetoric on immigration and the border has suddenly become real methodical….everyone seems to be operating very carefully on this issue…they’re making sure that whatever is said fits the PC guideline laid out by the Boss, the Left.
So, will Republicans do what Republicans do and get leveraged into doing exactly what Democrats do…whore out the nation for constituency?
Immigration is the primary reason Hispanics have moved the GOP, especially in the border regions. Brandon's open border policy is not going down well there.

RIGHT. Don't like it? Take it up with the Supreme Court. The ONLY reason YOU are a citizen is because YOU were born in the US.
Wrong... I am a US citizen because i was born on US SOIL and my parents were both US Citizens.
Tell me, US bases abroad are considered US soil. If a foreign national has a baby on a US base, are they US citizens or are they citizens of the host country? US military policy says they are foreign nationals because they were not born of US citizens.
We can play the semantic game all day long because the policy is bull shit. Democrats argued that John McCain, because he was born aboard, could not legally be a US president. NOW why do you all have this as a double standard? If you're a person of color you're ok, if your white, you are not.

And yet you can't stop mentioning color. Hmmmm........
In the face of all the data; pretending there aren’t distinct features related to groups with X skin color is just plain ignorant. Avoiding meaningful dissent because someone refers to a group by their skin color is just plain pussy shit.

Somebody said: "It has nothing to do with “color”"

Hmmm.........

There's that "color" thing again. So scary.
Clearly, you’re the one “scared” of it.
Why do you refuse to explain how or why you believe a browner latino America is a better, improved America? Why can’t you show us any data to prove your feelings?
Remember, you LefTards constantly refer to black regions as the “black community”….weird that you aren’t scared of that skin color thing then huh?

(there, I made it less scary for you)

Not in the least. I don't mention color in every single thing I ever post. I don't attribute all the woes of the world to skin tone. Who does that again? Someone around here does...hmmm.....

There should be controlled LEGAL immigration.

i have told everyone for YEARS on here that if the immigrants tended to vote Republicans, the Dems should seal the border.

SEARCH MY POSTS. I have said it like 20 times.

And here we are. :auiqs.jpg:

Once again the left pretends they lost the election and they can play the victim card. Democrats are in charge. Will they soften their position on illegal immigration? Bye the way the DOW is down 800 and below 29,000

Matter of FACT it does not. Thank your lucky stars you were born here.
"A natural born citizen or natural citizen is someone who is considered a United States citizen from birth. Unlike naturalized citizens, these people do not need to apply for any of the rights of citizenship. They are granted the right to vote at 18, along with all of the other rights and responsibilities associated with citizenship in the United States. In addition, they are permitted to run for the positions of president and vice president, while naturalized citizens are excluded from these roles in American government by law."

You are conflating a RESIDENT as a citizen. WIKI does this and intentionally clouds the definition.

"A natural born citizen or natural citizen is someone who is considered a United States citizen from birth. ......."
And anyone born on US soil is a natural born citizen. That includes you. Congratulations.

Why do you refuse to explain how or why you believe a browner latino America is a better, improved America? Why can’t you show us any data to prove your feelings?
Remember, you LefTards constantly refer to black regions as the “black community”….weird that you aren’t scared of that skin color thing then huh?

(there, I made it less scary for you)
Take note people…. Unkotare can’t tell us why he embraces the browning of America, he can’t show us any data that suggests it’s good for America…he just knows he supports it because feelings and shit. This proves these bleeding heart globalists can’t give two shits about the future of this nation….they know for fact that a browner America is a filthier, less productive, more criminal America but they embrace it anyway. TWILIGHT ZONE SHIT!

Oh look, there's that obsession with color again, and feeeeeeeelings of fear it educes in the weak-minded.
What happened to your references…”people of color”, the “black community”….etc etc?
What color are the majority of the people shown at the link below? Total coincidence right?

Forum List

Back