🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the GOP Splinter into Multiple Parties After This Year?

IS the GOP in the process of splitting up?

• Yes, it is unavoidable

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Probably, but it is avoidable

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Probably not, but it could still happen

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, that would be too stupid in our two party political system.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I dunno, what time is the game on?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The republican party will unite behind its elected representative or go the way of the whigs. The democrats will win in November and turn the nation completely communist. Then we have a real fight.
The democrats will win in November and turn the nation completely communist.
the way you love china and russia one would think you would be ecstatic....

One of the basic strengths to a political party is party loyalty. If the party cannot support a candidate and get behind him in a serious way, then the party is cracking up and useless to be in at the level of Presidential politics..

Trump rescinds pledge to back Republican nominee; Cruz, Kasich refuse to commit support | Fox News

Given that none of the three remaining Candidates are willing to state that they will support the others, is the GOP starting to crack up?

I could really give a fuck about the GOP.
I'm voting Trump. I don't give a fuck what party he's affiliated with.

This question is asked every election season when a nominee is not evident by May. People were asking the same thing about the Democrats in 2008 with Hillary fought Obama. The Republican party will unite. Now will they win in November? It's an uphill battle.

So you are saying it cant happen because it has never happened before?

Great critical analysis, Mr Fang.

We'll be sure to pass on your wisdom to the Black Swan Committee shortly. :)

You asked a YES or NO question I gave a NO answer and went on to explain how the same question is asked over and over. It's actually a ridiculous question. In any event you have my answer. I can promise you whichever party wins in November, the other party will be declared dying - and the cycle will continue long after you and I are gone.

Thank you onc e again for your 'All is Well' reply.

The GOP cant split because God guides it 'through the night with a light from above', right?

I'm not sure what will happen. But I haven't seen them this snarky and low down sleazy on the same par of the Democrat party like this over Trump. It's turned me off from both of them and I'm going to register, Independent this time. I suggest more people start doing that and maybe the parties will get a clue.

This question is asked every election season when a nominee is not evident by May. People were asking the same thing about the Democrats in 2008 with Hillary fought Obama. The Republican party will unite. Now will they win in November? It's an uphill battle.

So you are saying it cant happen because it has never happened before?

Great critical analysis, Mr Fang.

We'll be sure to pass on your wisdom to the Black Swan Committee shortly. :)

You asked a YES or NO question I gave a NO answer and went on to explain how the same question is asked over and over. It's actually a ridiculous question. In any event you have my answer. I can promise you whichever party wins in November, the other party will be declared dying - and the cycle will continue long after you and I are gone.

Thank you onc e again for your 'All is Well' reply.

The GOP cant split because God guides it 'through the night with a light from above', right?

Now you got it. Let me know if I can help with anything else before I drink to many of these! :wine:

This article is interesting.

Ned Ryun: GOP Establishment Has a Plan to Take the Nomination Away from Trump and Cruz - Breitbart

Knowing that the Establishment hates Cruz as much as Trump, Ryun thought the Senator’s chances of winning the nomination on later rounds of balloting were no better than Trump’s, although Bannon argued that Cruz was a tough, skilled politician whose delegates were more firmly committed to him, making him a heavyweight contender in a floor fight.

“People have to decide: do they really want an anti-Establishment ticket, or not?” Ryun said.

If they do, they better get their heads together over the next few weeks and figure this one out. If they don’t, if they want to roll the dice at the convention… listen, you’re playing on house rules. The Party runs the convention, the Party runs the rules. You’re gonna walk into, you know, essentially play a game by the house rules, and all of the rules are going to be stacked in their favor… I do not like the odds of it going into the convention and having an anti-Establishment walking out.

He said that if the Establishment wins a rigged game at the convention, it would be a “disaster.”

“If Trump were to walk in with, say, 150 – 200 delegates short, and the convention comes out, we have somebody that’s not named Trump, and quite frankly not named Cruz, we might as well stop campaigning,” Ryun said, warning that Democrat victory in the general election would be assured by a massive Republican Party betrayal of its voters.

I'm voting Trump. I don't give a fuck what party he's affiliated with.

That is the attitude of a nuthugging bobby-socker who is anything but an informed citizen. Just another useful fool for charlatans and demagogues. That is the kind of 'thinking' exercised by the idiots who voted for obama twice.

You're known by the company you keep...

Forum List

Back