Will the pyramids of Egypt go the way of the bamiyan statues?

I being a christian do not worship idols.... I worship The Lord - PERIOD.

The pyramids are'nt idols either. They are tombs, and a 'huge' part of history.

The pyramids were tombs for the Pharos who were worshiped as "Gods" by the egyptian people.

Thus they are burial sites of human idols and should be dismantled according to scripture.

btw Christian churches of all denominations have pictures and statues of Mary, the Saints, and Jesus.

Which are definitely graven images and idols and are against Biblical teaching.

2nd Commandment: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Absolutely ZERO logic.

So you think there should be no pictures or statues of any kind?

Last time I checked, folks in my church dont 'worship' pictures and statues.

What about that stupid rock Mooslims run around?

BTW... my church does not have pictures and statues of Mary, the Saints, and Jesus.

I being a christian do not worship idols.... I worship The Lord - PERIOD.

The pyramids are'nt idols either. They are tombs, and a 'huge' part of history.

The pyramids were tombs for the Pharos who were worshiped as "Gods" by the egyptian people.

Thus they are burial sites of human idols and should be dismantled according to scripture.

btw Christian churches of all denominations have pictures and statues of Mary, the Saints, and Jesus.

Which are definitely graven images and idols and are against Biblical teaching.

2nd Commandment: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Absolutely ZERO logic.

So you think there should be no pictures or statues of any kind?

Lat time I checked, folks in my church dont 'worship' pictures and statues.

What about that stupid rock Mooslims run around?

muslimes are not the smartest. Out of 1.5 billion of them, only 4 have won Nobel Prizes.

Only the ancient egyptians had the brilliance to construct the pyramids.

Only the muslime barbarians have the savagery to try to destroy them

the Bibles says:

Leviticus 26:1 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God"

Not trying to ba an asshole here but then why is that structure in your avatar not only tolerated but revered?
The ancient building is called the Kaaba (cube in arabic)

It was built as an alter to worship God by Abraham and his son Ishmael.

Although venerated as a holy place and structure.

It is not worshiped as an idol or graven image.

the Bibles says:

Leviticus 26:1 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God"

Not trying to ba an asshole here but then why is that structure in your avatar not only tolerated but revered?

Oh..... OK :wink_2:

Dumbass!

the Bibles says:

Kabah is perfectly fine, dummy. The black rock you idolize inside is nothing more than a meteorite you morons believe was sent by allah.

Abraham was Jewish and lived 2500 years before your pedophile prophet was hatched and islime was invented. the islimic calendar starts at 622 AD. Abraham lived 2000 BCE

Unless, muhammad did reverse time travel and forcibly converted Abraham.

You Muslimes are so stupid, it's no wonder you have won only 4 Nobel Prizes out of 1.5 billion of you

Last edited:

Kabah is perfectly fine, dummy. The black rock you idolize inside is nothing more than a metoerite you morons believe was sent by allah.

Abraham was Jewish and lived 2500 years before your pedophile prophet was hatched and islime was invented.

Unless, muhammad did reverse time travel and forcibly converted Abraham.

You Muslimes are so stupid, it's no wonder you have won only 4 Nobel Prizes out of 1.5 billion of you

Nobel prize is a meaningless piece of metal anyways :eusa_whistle:

the Bibles says:

The Torah, which writes of the Jewish Patriarch Abraham, was written over 1600 years before your incoherent quran.

Abraham lived 2000 BCE, 2600+ years before the islimic calendar begins in 622 CE.

You idiotic muslimes can't even do the simple math that undermines and disproves your own ridiculous religious beliefs.

Last edited:

Thank you for the explanation though I believe the pyramids fit pretty much the same criteria.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Psychiatrist, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world

Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME

Muslims Are Mentally Ill
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Torah, which writes of the Jewish Patriarch Abraham, was written over 1600 years before your incoherent quran.

Abraham lived 2000 BCE, 2600+ years before the islimic calendar begins in 622 CE.

You idiotic muslimes can't even do the simple math that undermines and disproves your own fraudulent religious beliefs.

Amil Imani: The Fraud of Islam

From the primitive land of the Arabian Peninsula of over 14 centuries ago rose Muhammad, an illiterate hired hand of a rich widow Khadija, claiming he was the bearer of a perfect life prescription from God—the Quran. He claimed humanity could do no better than to follow its precepts as well as to emulate Muhammad’s own life example for a guarantee of bliss and salvation. In exchange for this, people had to embrace Islam—surrender—by surrendering their liberty to Muhammad.

Islam is the most successful fraud in the history of humanity, and it is a great success. Millions of mullahs and imams keep the fraud going, and over a billion and a half of the faithful pay for it. They pay in funds, labor and even life, for the IOUs issued to them by the Islamic organizations that glide through life without breaking a sweat for earning their daily bread. Islam is a fraud and Muslims are the victims.

Muhammad, during his Mecca years, was ridiculed for his confused sayings by his own tribe of Quraish. He was called “shaeron majnoon”—crazed poet.

The death of his first wife and wealthy employer Khadija left Muhammad even more vulnerable to the ridicule and harassment of the Meccans. He fled from Mecca to Medina and in the relative safety of that city with a large tolerant Jewish community, Muhammad found more people willing to join his clique.

Once in Medina, Muhammad hit on a most powerful formula for success. He justified everything by claiming that Allah wanted it this way. And Allah was nothing to trifle with. He held the key to the most magnificent paradise as well as to a dreadful hell. The duty of every good Muslim became unquestioning obedience to everything that Muhammad said and wished. Muhammad became Allah’s gatekeeper to paradise and hell.

Muhammad’s formula worked magic with the Bedouins of Arabia who thrived on robbery and killing. His religion spread like a pandemic disease in no time at all.

As Muhammad gathered more and more followers, he turned on the Jewish community of Medina, killed the men, plundered their belongings, and captured their women and children as slaves. That was the birth of “Jihad.” Be meek and deceptive first, until you gather enough power then unsheathe the sword. It worked then and it is working today.

In no time at all, the savages of Arabia, allured by the win-win promise of Muhammad—you kill you get the booty from your victims in this world—you get killed and your abode will be the unimaginably glorious sensuous paradise of Allah—sword-in-hand, sallied forth to lands near and far.

Mind Control

As humans, our two legs move us along, but it is our minds that tell us which path to take in life and what to do. As the mind commands so goes the person. Yet, for humans, the mind does not arrive in this world with a set program of instructions. Contrary to many beliefs, we are born neither as demons nor as angels. Within each one of us is a potential for a demon or an angel. Many evolve into a mix of the two, a few fortunate mature into truly angelic and some become personifications of evil. It is the mind’s program that plays the critical role in making us what we are

Islam, from its inception, discovered the crucial secret of getting to the young mind early by adhering to the dictum: Instruction in early childhood is akin to carving in a rock. In the same vein goes the Jesuit saying, “Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man,” derived from the philosophy and theology of Saint Augustine. The immense importance of getting early to the young mind is also emphasized by non-religious doctrines as diverse as the Freudian psychoanalytic theory and Watsonian Behaviorist psychology.

Continued: http://amilimani.com/2011/11/the-fraud-of-islam/

Last edited:

Thank you for the explanation though I believe the pyramids fit pretty much the same criteria.
Fair enough. :cool:

Well, no. Egyptians do not pray to the pyramids nor were they built for that purpose. They are merely tombs for the pharaohs

OTOH, the muslimes worship the black rock idol in their kabah they foolishly believe was built by the Jewish Patriarch Abraham, though, Abraham existed 2600 years before islime was even invented. Simple math disproves islime's own religious beliefs.

The Kabah was built by Arab bedouins and served as a pagan idol house of worship previously. Muslimes foolishly believe the black rock to have been sent to them by their allah although it's really just a meteorite.

You would be equally foolish to believe anyone who follows islime that was concocted by a pedophile, caravan hijacker and sociopath who married his former daughter-in-law

Last edited:
I think it is a legit question, what say you?

For now members of the Nour (The Light) Salafist party, which won 20 per cent of the vote in recent elections, are talking about putting an end to the 'idolatry' represented by the pyramids.

Link:
The Salafist party's plan for the Pyramids - cover them in wax | Mail Online

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Never say never.... :eusa_whistle:

Remember this outrage? I do....
:mad:

bamiyandestruction.gif

Nothing good is going to come from the 'Arab Spring'..... NOTHING!

I swear these 13th century bastards will stop at nothing to insult modern man.

I don't know, destroying the Pyramids is a pretty big step, I know the Egyptians are a backwards and ignorant for the most part but the question is are they backwards and ignorant enough to want to destroy these Pyramids? I am sure some of the Islamists in Egypt would like to however I don't know if the Egyptians are that ignorant to do that, keep in mind tourism brings Egypt alot of money, if they destroy these things it will outrage the international community and they will lose alot of money from the tourism industry.

I don't think they will start with the pyramids. They will start with the smaller less know temples......

And all it will take is one fatwa to destroy it all....

I think it is a legit question, what say you?

For now members of the Nour (The Light) Salafist party, which won 20 per cent of the vote in recent elections, are talking about putting an end to the 'idolatry' represented by the pyramids.

Link:
The Salafist party's plan for the Pyramids - cover them in wax | Mail Online

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Never say never.... :eusa_whistle:

Remember this outrage? I do....
:mad:

bamiyandestruction.gif

Nothing good is going to come from the 'Arab Spring'..... NOTHING!

I swear these 13th century bastards will stop at nothing to insult modern man.

I don't know, destroying the Pyramids is a pretty big step, I know the Egyptians are a backwards and ignorant for the most part but the question is are they backwards and ignorant enough to want to destroy these Pyramids? I am sure some of the Islamists in Egypt would like to however I don't know if the Egyptians are that ignorant to do that, keep in mind tourism brings Egypt alot of money, if they destroy these things it will outrage the international community and they will lose alot of money from the tourism industry.

I don't think they will start with the pyramids. They will start with the smaller less know temples......

The barbarians will start with looting the museums, such as the great cairo museum housing priceless archaeological artifacts dating back thousands of years.

The barbarians will start with looting the museums, such as the great cairo museum housing priceless archaeological artifacts dating back thousands of years.

Scary to think all of that history could be wiped away by a bunch of idiotic religious zealots.

Scary to think all of that history could be wiped away by a bunch of idiotic religious zealots.

Well, I'm afraid the point of the muslime barbarians looting the museums is to destroy the archaeological and historical evidence of the great ancient egyptian polytheistic and Christian civilization that flourished prior to being arabized and islamized.

The muslimes in turkey destroyed the Hagia Sophia Christian cathedral, once, the greatest in the world, by turning it into another fucking mosque and erasing the Christian civilization that once existed there

Last edited:
Well, I'm afraid the point of the muslime barbarians looting the museums is to destroy the archaeological and historical evidence of the great ancient egyptian polytheistic and Christian civilization that flourished prior to being arabized and islamized.

The muslimes in turkey destroyed the Hagia Sophia Christian cathedral, once, the greatest in the world, by turning it into another fucking mosque and erasing the Christian civilization that once existed there

Throughout the medieval period rectal impalement as a means of torture and execution became common practice, particularly among the Ottoman Turks [17, 18].
Survival Following Rectal Impalement through the Pelvic, Abdominal, and Thoracic Cavities: A Case Report

the khazouk is a spike driven through its victim’s rectum, which the Ottomans used to terrify locals
The Return of the Ottomans | The Weekly Standard

Forum List

Back