Will Trump Drop Out of Debate?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you're scared, say you're scared.

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

lol ! get help ...and wheres Briben ? nobodies seen him in over a week ?

Trump’s flip-flops on Biden’s debate skills

Ahead of Thursday’s bout, Trump and his surrogates have cast Biden as an accomplished debater who has shown he can rise to the occasion. That’s not what Trump said before.

In 2012, Donald Trump said that then-Vice President Joe Biden and Paul D. Ryan, who was Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s running mate, effectively fought to a debate draw. This year, Trump said that now-President Biden’s State of the Union address was the worst in history. And last month, Trump said Biden was the “worst debater I have ever faced; he can’t put two sentences together.”

But ahead of Thursday’s first 2024 debate between Trump and Biden, none of these prior statements appear to apply anymore.

According to Trump and his surrogates, Biden is suddenly an accomplished debater who “destroyed” Ryan in that 2012 debate — and whose State of the Union signaled an ability to rise to the occasion when the bright lights are upon him.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's scared shitless.

Ahead of Thursday’s bout, Trump and his surrogates have cast Biden as an accomplished debater who has shown he can rise to the occasion. That’s not what Trump said before.

In 2012, Donald Trump said that then-Vice President Joe Biden and Paul D. Ryan, who was Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s running mate, effectively fought to a debate draw. This year, Trump said that now-President Biden’s State of the Union address was the worst in history. And last month, Trump said Biden was the “worst debater I have ever faced; he can’t put two sentences together.”

But ahead of Thursday’s first 2024 debate between Trump and Biden, none of these prior statements appear to apply anymore.

According to Trump and his surrogates, Biden is suddenly an accomplished debater who “destroyed” Ryan in that 2012 debate — and whose State of the Union signaled an ability to rise to the occasion when the bright lights are upon him.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's scared shitless.
Biden is a pro.

The democrats best. :19:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's scared shitless.
I saw that debate. All Biden did was laugh. It was all a show until Trump came along.

4i6Ckte.gif

Will monkeys fly out of Synthia's ass? A lot of people say yes! By Wednesday. He's scared to death.

This is why. He put the monkey's in there on Sunday and they have yet to reemerge! Pressure is building. Unfortunately this has not impaired his continued ability to talk directly out of his ass.

This post has more validity than the OP, as Synthia talking out of his ass is actually a true statement.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

He's scared shitless.
~~~~~~
Question to you. Why is it necessary that at least16 advisors are huddled in Camp David with Joey since last week, while Trump has been traveling city to citygathering more support and votes.
Contrary to you vaporous statement, its you and the DNC that's worrried sick that Joey won't make it through the debate.
Here's a clip from 2012 in Joe debating Paul Ryan. Be honest with yourself for once. Joe can't cut it any more.
Joe was more vibrant, sharp and witty in the clip. He's none of that now and will not be in the Thursday debate.

Las Vegas odds are against Joe high. People are betting on the number of gaffes and or mumbles he;ll make. Or if he can stand till the breaks. Remember this is a studio with bright and hot lights.

Last edited:
4i6Ckte.gif

I wouldn’t know if he is scared, only he knows that, but his campaign should have never agreed to the terms of this debate. Do you think the Biden team would have agreed to a debate with terms that were stacked in favor of Trump?

Would you have agreed to let cnn host the debate..knowing they already leaked the questions to a former presidential candidate? Knowing that the moderators dislike Trump? They have a vested interest in trying to make him lose. Tapper has referred to Trump as Hitler several times.

Does anyone really think they haven’t furnished the questions to the Biden campaign?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing that cnn is going to be the ones formulating and asking the questions, is in control of the format, the flow, and the microphones?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing they would have no live audience? No opening statement?

Too bad the right doesn’t have an insider at cnn to secretly swap the questions out at the last minute..

There’s a difference between being “scared” and knowing when the odds are stacked against you.

And finally, we all know that Biden could totally screw the pooch on this debate and the left will still spread it across the media that he wiped the floor with Trump…I’m sure the right would do the same though.

Forum List

Back