🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump Drop Out of Debate?

There will be no surprises in the debate. Joe will be competent but unimpressive. Trump will be vague and off point but wont babble nonsense about sharks and batteries. No one will change their mind.
Good prediction.

My prediction is that both men will be coached to hammer home a few "killer" points that will swing undecided voters to their side.

Trump's "Hammers" are:

Foreign Policy
“Always Wrong” Biden or “Genocide Joe” is a foreign policy disaster, Ukraine, Gaza, China, Israel, Taiwan, Africa
Held in CONTEMPT by the Brits for his disastrous AFG withdrawal

Open Borders
Open Borders Biden is a National Security disaster, 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, criminals, terrorists, drug & human trafficking
Stupid Joe wanted to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 each for breaking US immigration LAWS??????

Domestic Policies
Runaway inflation is costing US families about $1,000 a month is buying power.
Biden turned the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI & IRS to harass opponents w/LAWFARE
Biden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.

War on Energy
Biden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Biden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Entrenched “Deep State” & “Woke” Leftist policies
Biden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Biden forgiving $127b of student loan debt is unconstitutional
Biden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.

Double Standard of “Justice”
Biden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers. NO DOJ INVESTIGATION
Biden stole classified documents; did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash? NO INDICTMENT

I wouldn’t know if he is scared, only he knows that, but his campaign should have never agreed to the terms of this debate. Do you think the Biden team would have agreed to a debate with terms that were stacked in favor of Trump?

Would you have agreed to let cnn host the debate..knowing they already leaked the questions to a former presidential candidate? Knowing that the moderators dislike Trump? They have a vested interest in trying to make him lose. Tapper has referred to Trump as Hitler several times.

Does anyone really think they haven’t furnished the questions to the Biden campaign?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing that cnn is going to be the ones formulating and asking the questions, is in control of the format, the flow, and the microphones?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing they would have no live audience? No opening statement?

Too bad the right doesn’t have an insider at cnn to secretly swap the questions out at the last minute..

There’s a difference between being “scared” and knowing when the odds are stacked against you.

And finally, we all know that Biden could totally screw the pooch on this debate and the left will still spread it across the media that he wiped the floor with Trump…I’m sure the right would do the same though.
If Trump is so smart why did he agree to a debate that's so "stacked against him"?

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you're scared, say you're scared.

what difference hill.jpg

The debate will be on EVERY network.

The audience should be huge.

Its "do or die" time for both men, Mano-a-manp...
~~~~~~
I agree! Other than debate questions CNN will have a hard time skewing the debate on national TV.
We know that the biased CNN furnished the Debate questions to Biden, just as they did for Hillary.
That is why 16 DNC advisors are at Camp David with Joey Xi.
Joe has a high hill to climb. He's old, fragile, slow witted, slurs his words, lies and fantasizes.

Good prediction.

My prediction is that both men will be coached to hammer home a few "killer" points that will swing undecided voters to their side.

Trump's "Hammers" are:

Foreign Policy
“Always Wrong” Biden or “Genocide Joe” is a foreign policy disaster, Ukraine, Gaza, China, Israel, Taiwan, Africa
Held in CONTEMPT by the Brits for his disastrous AFG withdrawal

Open Borders
Open Borders Biden is a National Security disaster, 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, criminals, terrorists, drug & human trafficking
Stupid Joe wanted to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 each for breaking US immigration LAWS??????

Domestic Policies
Runaway inflation is costing US families about $1,000 a month is buying power.
Biden turned the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI & IRS to harass opponents w/LAWFARE
Biden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.

War on Energy
Biden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Biden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.

Entrenched “Deep State” & “Woke” Leftist policies
Biden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Biden forgiving $127b of student loan debt is unconstitutional
Biden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.

Double Standard of “Justice”
Biden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers. NO DOJ INVESTIGATION
Biden stole classified documents; did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash? NO INDICTMENT
~~~~~~
CNN will definitely shu away from posing these questions to Biden.
They will throw the heavy stuff at DJT, and constantly question his NYC Soviet style conviction.

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

sure Francis!!!!sure.. If I'm Trump I wouldn't say shit, and let mumble bumble have the floor all night.

4i6Ckte.gif

And since Biden handed Trump his ass on a plate at both of their 2020 debates, what did Trump do to prepare for this debate? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. He held fundraisers to pay his lawyers.

Trump doesn't like debate preparations because his minions have to pretend to disagree with him, and stand up and to attack him, when they pretend to be Biden. He can't take that. And he has no policy, and no strong achievements while President to talk about.

Were you better off 4 years ago than you are today??? 4 years ago today there were demonstrations all across the nation in the wake of the George Floyd murder. New covid cases and covid deaths were the highest yet and rising faster and faster. Thousands were dying and hospitals were overwhelmed.

And since Biden handed Trump his ass on a plate at both of their 2020 debates, what did Trump do to prepare for this debate? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. He held fundraisers to pay his lawyers.

Trump doesn't like debate preparations because his minions have to pretend to disagree with him, and stand up and to attack him, when they pretend to be Biden. He can't take that. And he has no policy, and no strong achievements while President to talk about.

Were you better off 4 years ago than you are today??? 4 years ago today there were demonstrations all across the nation in the wake of the George Floyd murder. New covid cases and covid deaths were the highest yet and rising faster and faster. Thousands were dying and hospitals were overwhelmed.
will you be voting this year?

Unemployment four years ago, was 11%, today it's 4%
Four years ago, over 1,000 people a day were dying from COVID.
Four years ago the US economy was at -5.5% GDP growth.

4i6Ckte.gif

No one knows, just have to wait till Thursday, See who shows up!

~~~~~~
I agree! Other than debate questions CNN will have a hard time skewing the debate on national TV.
We know that the biased CNN furnished the Debate questions to Biden, just as they did for Hillary.
That is why 16 DNC advisors are at Camp David with Joey Xi.
Joe has a high hill to climb. He's old, fragile, slow witted, slurs his words, lies and fantasizes.

Since Joe has the debate questions ahead of time and Trump doesn't, Trump needs to throw Biden off the script.

I'd start by reviewing the massive price increases of everything since Biden was elected, and go through all the lies he told to explain it away (Putin's price hike, transitory inflation, corporate greed, etc.).

After that, a rundown of all the American men, women, and children who have been savagely raped and murdered by Biden's illegals in the last 4 years.

Then, a recounting of the atrocities of October 7th, which happened because of the DemoKKKrats' anti-Semitism.

Forum List

Back