Will Trump Drop Out of Debate?

I wouldn’t know if he is scared, only he knows that, but his campaign should have never agreed to the terms of this debate. Do you think the Biden team would have agreed to a debate with terms that were stacked in favor of Trump?

Would you have agreed to let cnn host the debate..knowing they already leaked the questions to a former presidential candidate? Knowing that the moderators dislike Trump? They have a vested interest in trying to make him lose. Tapper has referred to Trump as Hitler several times.

Does anyone really think they haven’t furnished the questions to the Biden campaign?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing that cnn is going to be the ones formulating and asking the questions, is in control of the format, the flow, and the microphones?

Would you have agreed to the debate knowing they would have no live audience? No opening statement?

Too bad the right doesn’t have an insider at cnn to secretly swap the questions out at the last minute..

There’s a difference between being “scared” and knowing when the odds are stacked against you.

And finally, we all know that Biden could totally screw the pooch on this debate and the left will still spread it across the media that he wiped the floor with Trump…I’m sure the right would do the same though.
So you’re making excuses already…

will you be voting this year?

Not unless there is an election called. The deal with the NDP and the Liberal Party is just about to expire, so maybe.

I just got my Senior Dental Plan card (new program), and my first appointment is next week. I need a lot of work and I need to get the work done before the Conservatives are elected and cancel the program.

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you're scared, say you're scared.
A lot of idiots. Talk about conspiracy theories.

Not unless there is an election called. The deal with the NDP and the Liberal Party is just about to expire, so maybe.

I just got my Senior Dental Plan card (new program), and my first appointment is next week. I need a lot of work and I need to get the work done before the Conservatives are elected and cancel the program.
So you’re not voting for xiden? Why?

They should cancel you.

~~~~~~
I agree! Other than debate questions CNN will have a hard time skewing the debate on national TV.
We know that the biased CNN furnished the Debate questions to Biden, just as they did for Hillary.
That is why 16 DNC advisors are at Camp David with Joey Xi.
Joe has a high hill to climb. He's old, fragile, slow witted, slurs his words, lies and fantasizes.
Excuses already. Puss.

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you're scared, say you're scared.
I'm frightened. Biden is so capable.

Forum List

Back