Will Trump Drop Out of Debate?

There will be no surprises in the debate. Joe will be competent but unimpressive. Trump will be vague and off point but wont babble nonsense about sharks and batteries. No one will change their mind.
The content of the debate is irrelevant. What people are looking for is, which of these elderly men is better able to stay vertical for the next 4 years? That's a contest Quid Pro can't win.

~~~~~~
With all the bluster about Trump and the debate. Why are Democrats avoiding the fact that Biden has been absent from the presidency for the last week and at Camp David preping for the Thursday Debate with 16 advisors.
If Biden is so mentally aware, why is it necessary to avoid the job of the presidency to to prep.
Factually it shows that Democrats are worried, scared and in turmoil.
Obama has suddenly appeared to pull the plug on Joe.
"At Camp David, a movie theater and an airplane hangar have been outfitted with lights and production equipment to create a mock debate stage. At least 16 current and former aides, summoned from Washington and Wilmington, whiz back and forth on golf carts to join President Biden in strategy sessions".

He HAS to practice, to make sure he doesn't wander off stage looking for pudding halfway through the debate.

A lot of people are saying yes. By Wednesday. He's scared to death. This is why, after months of saying Biden can't say a complete sentence, NOW they are claiming that Biden is a great debater.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you're scared, say you're scared.
Wow. Is that what the talking heads on MSDNC are feeding you?

I'm looking forward to having Trump back in the WH.

I am happy for you. I wish I had felt that way about any POTUS in my adult life...but I have not.

Have you yet figured out why the entrenched swamp is so opposed to him?

No idea considering he replaced every outsider on his cabinet with an entrenched swamp critter.

This just further proves you're in a cult and a media bubble.

Americans care whether their president is a multiple felon. You're going to find that out the hard way.
That joke of a trial cinched the election for Trump. You guys fucked up big time.

Forum List

Back