Will wingnuts praise Obama for saving trapped Yazidis and Christians?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

I know it will never happen, but maybe some of them can explain why.

While they are at it, they can explain why they didn't praise his capture of the Benghazi instigator. :eusa_whistle:

While they are at it, they can explain why they didn't praise his capture of the Benghazi instigator. :eusa_whistle:

Obama did not save them, the Kurds did with US help, and the help of the UK, Iraq, Germany, France,....................................a real coalition this time.

You're the wing nut.
OTOH, rational people realize that the hack is responsible for those people getting into the predicament that required any rescue in the first place.
Duh.

how many PIN PRICKS have been carried out Syntheholic , 10 - to 15 trucks destroyed or wot ??

right, we're suppose to paise someone who allowed this to happen then afterwards he swoops down like an angel from the sky to save them

Did I get that right?

you leftwingnuts praise him for just talking, isn't your all's "PRAISE of the dear one" enough for the man?

good grief

how many PIN PRICKS have been carried out Syntheholic , 10 - to 15 trucks destroyed or wot ??
Again, how is it our problem or responsibility?

Bush turned sovereignty to Iraq in the summer of 2004 for the pure political theater, for his upcoming re-election. BIG mistake. But now we have to live with it, like we have to live with all of Bush's mistakes.

You're the wing nut.
OTOH, rational people realize that the hack is responsible for those people getting into the predicament that required any rescue in the first place.
Duh.

Bush the lesser destabilized Iraq now every one has to clean up what that piece of shit wrought and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
ISIS controls at least a third of Syria. If these people got into Syria it's Assad controlled Syria and under Russian protection.

never said that it is our problem Syntheholic . Its mr. obama that gave the orders for pin pricks , not me . Course if I was going in there with air power I'd be going in for more than 10 - 20 trucks .

Last edited:
Why wouldn't the wingnuts praise Obama? They praise him for everything else.

never said that it is our problem Syntheholic . Its mr. obama that gave the orders for pin pricks , not me . Course if I was going in there with air power I'd be going in for more than 10 - 20 trucks .
Nice backpedaling.

like I asked you previously Syntheholc, how many trucks has mr. obama destroyed with his pin prick bombing , 10 - 20 or what ??

Isn't it a bit presumptuous to wonder what wingnuts are going to do while wearing mouse ears?

Forum List

Back