Windows 10 - Wallpaper Ratings

What's with that? Will it ever end?
Not sure if this is what you are referring to but:

How to remove the background picture on the Windows 10 sign-in screen

I get different ones - if I say I'm NOT A FAN, I will get a different once next time (I liked this one!) but it will change too!

Untitled.jpg

I believe they are gearing up for placing ads on your login screens and the tiles on the start menu.
If you have a Kindle, think of your login screen - it has an ad to buy something from Amazon.
IMO - and i have been saying this for a good year - I would bet $5000 today that M$ is going to start selling your desktop for advertisements.
It's coming

I believe they are gearing up for placing ads on your login screens and the tiles on the start menu.
If you have a Kindle, think of your login screen - it has an ad to buy something from Amazon.
IMO - and i have been saying this for a good year - I would bet $5000 today that M$ is going to start selling your desktop for advertisements.
It's coming
Just root your Kindle and you can get rid of the adverts.

It's coming
A lot of gas stations already do this now when you pull up for gasoline.

Forum List

Back