Final proof that the death penalty doesnt work

A cop lied about her, That could happen today. . She was lucky she wasnt executed. A great argument against capital punishment
B.S with all of the forensic testing today, they would have destroyed his charge, stop being such a ninny, people who kill, and people who sexually molest children should be put down>

None are... what's your point?.. innocent people have spent life sentences too...
If they are still alive, there is always a chance for a new trial. Not so much if they are dead.
It's cheaper to keep them locked up for life than it is to execute them, anyway.

If they are still alive, there is always a chance for a new trial. Not so much if they are dead.
It's cheaper to keep them locked up for life than it is to execute them, anyway.
I don't favor the death penalty Dog... But we don't kill as many innocents as we did a long time ago... the system works better today with DNA and forensics as well as lengthily appeal process....

I don't favor the death penalty Dog... But we don't kill as many innocents as we did a long time ago... the system works better today with DNA and forensics as well as lengthily appeal process....
Stop feeling defensive when these asshats try to say we are bad in wanting EVIL people to be executed. The only way to defeat EVIL is to send those people to Lucifer and let him deal with them.

The death penalty "works" when it euthanises dangerous animals. And humans qualify as well.

There really needs to be an unquestionable amount of forensic evidence in order to execute someone, that is something we can control. If you left no DNA evidence at your crime, congratulations, you are an effective murderer, and you just earned yourself life without parole.
My problem with the death penalty is not with the death itself, but the amount of time a person sits on death row.

Are you the same person you were a decade ago? How about two decades ago?

If we have inconvertible proof...video, DNA, the murder weapon with fingerprints, no alibi, motive, eye witnesses...guilty beyond doubt...expedite the appeals process and at the end of the month, shoot them behind the chemical shed.

Everyone else, life in prison at hard labor.

Forum List

Back