Final proof that the death penalty doesnt work

How many others are rotting in jail today ? How many innocent people have been killed. ?
There are no innocent people over age 2 in this world. Not you. Not me. Nobody. We may not be guilty of a specific crime, but NONE of us are innocent.
ts a medieval punishment for backward times.
It works. Show me the statistics for the number of crimes committed by executed criminals, post-execution. It’s 100% effective in ending recidivism.

There are no innocent people over age 2 in this world. Not you. Not me. Nobody. We may not be guilty of a specific crime, but NONE of us are innocent.

It works. Show me the statistics for the number of crimes committed by executed criminals, post-execution. It’s 100% effective in ending recidivism.
Many of them never committed a crime in the first place. But the state murdered the,/

The death penalty "works" when it euthanises dangerous animals. And humans qualify as well.

There really needs to be an unquestionable amount of forensic evidence in order to execute someone, that is something we can control. If you left no DNA evidence at your crime, congratulations, you are an effective murderer, and you just earned yourself life without parole.
But you cant get that level of control. It doesnt exist.

I doubt it, with the level of attention those seeking to overturn the DP have to these cases.
Ate you saying that is the best you can do. ? Just carry on killing because someone might look at it again. Ridiculous. You make yourself look stupid.

Death penalty shouldn’t be used for cases with no witness or forensic evidence.

Not that this woman was given a death sentence, she was sentenced to life. So the premise of the OP is 100% false.

Death penalty works just fine for serial killers, pedophiles, child molesters and child killers.
Well it would, they give rapists, child molesters, pedophiles and child killers a slap on the hand, and let them out early so they can offend again!

Over 43 years in jail for something she didnt do.The only reason she is free today is that she wasnt executed. Final proof that the death penalty has no place in a civilised society.
How many others are rotting in jail today ? How many innocent people have been killed. ?

Its a medieval punishment for backward times.
The police did not have access to DNA 43 years ago

If they had she would not have been convicted

Ate you saying that is the best you can do. ? Just carry on killing because someone might look at it again. Ridiculous. You make yourself look stupid.

The DP is the ultimate punishment for the ultimate crimes. Some people don't deserve 3 hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

Over 43 years in jail for something she didnt do.The only reason she is free today is that she wasnt executed. Final proof that the death penalty has no place in a civilised society.

Its a medieval punishment for backward times.
You fucking hypocrite. You have watched your country destroy itself, and cheered it on.

The police did not have access to DNA 43 years ago

If they had she would not have been convicted
A cop lied about her, That could happen today. . She was lucky she wasnt executed. A great argument against capital punishment

Forum List

Back