WINNING! - 'Jobs' Version

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
AGAIN, before Trump takes his oath of office...

Tesla, Panasonic to make solar cells in Buffalo, New York

'BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Japanese electronics company Panasonic and U.S. electric car maker Tesla said Tuesday they plan to begin production of solar cells at a factory in Buffalo, New York.

The two companies said they finalized an agreement calling for Tokyo-based Panasonic to pay capital costs for the manufacturing. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla made a "long-term purchase commitment" to Panasonic.'

Barry and Democrats drafted, signed, and executed the 'jobs' bill - the failed nearly $1 Trillion Stimulus - and ended up spending over $774,000 PER job Obama claimed to have created and/or saved.

Trump is already busy creating and saving jobs, it hasn't cost him (taxpayers) a dime, and he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

'WINNING!' :p

Doesn't Trump realize that creating and saving jobs is a deplorable act to Leftists? They will crucify him.

Praise the lord, the 1%ers are coming to save society.

Sorry, the billionaires that rallied around Hillary, along with the women oppressors / homosexual murderers / terrorist supporters, LOST a TON of their invested wealth when Hillary LOST!.

(These are the same big time previous DNC donors who want to know what the hell happened to their money and are vowing not to donate any more unless the DNC can explain how it f*ed up and lost both the election and their money. :p )

easypuffer fails to tell the Board members these jobs were enacted under the direction of the current admin.

Sorry, the billionaires that rallied around Hillary, along with the women oppressors / homosexual murderers / terrorist supporters, LOST a TON of their invested wealth when Hillary LOST!.

(These are the same big time previous DNC donors who want to know what the hell happened to their money and are vowing not to donate any more unless the DNC can explain how it f*ed up and lost both the election and their money. :p )

Goldman Sachs and friends are as constant as the ignorance of the ameircan public.

Goldman Sachs and friends are as constant as the ignorance of the ameircan public.
Awwww..... Someone's jealous that Barry has to spend nearly $1 trillion to 'create' jobs while Trump can do so without spending a dime. :p

Awwww..... Someone's jealous that Barry has to spend nearly $1 trillion to 'create' jobs while Trump can do so without spending a dime. :p

Nah, that's what you need me to be. I've got a longer view, and nothing has changed. There is still another economic meltdown out there on the horizon, and the too big to fail/jail crowd is still in control. Watch. The trajectory has not budged from the current half century trend.

Nah, that's what you need me to be.
"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance."

FL, you seem to suffer from NPD. I don't 'need' you to be anything. You mean nothing to me. You ARE nothing to me.

Forum List

Back