Wisconsin trooper killed in shootout was 21 yrs old, first shift out of academy

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Trooper Trevor Casper Wisconsin State Patrol Wisconsin

This is such a tragic story. A violent career criminal shithead waste of flesh robs a bank and flees...engages Trooper Trevor Casper in a gunfight.

Trooper was only 21 years old. He was on his very first shift since getting out of academy training. He was one of nearly 1, 000, 000 officers protecting our sorry fat asses that day from violent hooligans and low lifes and terrorists and drug addicts.

God bless him and his family. His duty photo is heartbreaking. ..he was a kid.

This is such a tragic story. A violent career criminal shithead waste of flesh robs a bank and flees...engages Trooper Trevor Casper in a gunfight.

Trooper was only 21 years old. He was on his very first shift since getting out of academy training. He was one of nearly 1, 000, 000 officers protecting our sorry fat asses that day from violent hooligans and low lifes and terrorists and drug addicts.

That's such a tragedy. Prayers for his family.

Wow! You are such a great guy for posting this. I admire you so much. You are just wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Let me guess....Another white guy wilin out killed him right? White on white crime. White people need to address this.

Wow! You are such a great guy for posting this. I admire you so much. You are just wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yeah I sense the sarcasm. I know you prefer stories that justify killing cops since...well as some lefties say...they deserved it.

Some of us still see these men and women as heroes.

Wheres Pat Robertson. Something must be done about the white community and their disregard for the law

Just as I suspected. A skin head to boot.
Who is the man who shot Trooper Casper What was he doing in Wisconsin FOX6Now.com

snyder.jpg

Let me guess....Another white guy wilin out killed him right? White on white crime. White people need to address this.

Maybe. They didnt identify the suspect in the link. White men kill cops too...like Bill Ayers. But his acts landed him on presidential guest lists instead of jail.

Maybe. They didnt identify the suspect in the link. White men kill cops too...like Bill Ayers. But his acts landed him on presidential guest lists instead of jail.
White privilege like Dick Cheney

White privilege is a damn myth.

Rich privilege is real though. Obama and Jay Z and Lebron James...their kids will have far more privilege than white trailor park kids.

White privilege is a damn myth.

Rich privilege is real though. Obama and Jay Z and Lebron James...their kids will have far more privilege than white trailor park kids.
It always amuses me when whites point to extraordinary individuals that succeed in spite of white privilege and racism against Blacks. Whats even more funny is when they compare them to lazy whites that think their privilege should be brought to them. :laugh:

Another liberal success.
You skin heads arent exactly liberal are you?

Are skinhead non - white? Because the bigger issue is what is up with White people? Right?

Some are. Look at the NBA. Lots of shaved headed men.

That bald men...not Skin Heads but this is you running low on bullshit.

You should go back to staring at cops pics and over use of the word heart breaking

Forum List

Back