Wisconsin trooper killed in shootout was 21 yrs old, first shift out of academy

Some are. Look at the NBA. Lots of shaved headed men.
There are no skinheads in the NBA. They would have been beaten senseless by now.

Really? The hottest superstar right now is the Thunders Russell Westbrook. His head is clean shaven. So was Michael Jordan. And Shaq. And Kobe. And Garnett. Lots of basketball superstars come to play with nothing but smoothly shaved skin heads.
The "play dumb" gambit has worn outs its welcome. We are talking about the most feral of your white race. Not bald Black guys.

Ah ok.

Yes...the white race has some violent feral animals. Some turn into serial killers and mass murderers...combined intelligence with pure evil intent.

But...as a whole...the white race is relatively timid and calm.
The white race has a lot of violent feral animals. As a whole I would consider the majority to timid but capable of mass violence due to fear.

A lot? What percentage commit violent crimes? Surely you have stats to.back your stance.

There are no skinheads in the NBA. They would have been beaten senseless by now.

Really? The hottest superstar right now is the Thunders Russell Westbrook. His head is clean shaven. So was Michael Jordan. And Shaq. And Kobe. And Garnett. Lots of basketball superstars come to play with nothing but smoothly shaved skin heads.

I really like this quote. It shows Bucs is willing to say anything anytime no matter if it makes him look like an idiot or not
Typical deflection on his part. White guys like him have a hard time competing on an intellectual level as well as a physical one.

I had to make it my signature. Hes just willing to say and do anything even look like a fool. Integrity!

Haha im honored. You idiots cant even understand the point.. "Skinheads" shave their heads. But their culture...not their physical characteristics. ...lead to their evil. I used black NBA players who shave their heads but arent evil or violent as an example.

See? You ALMOST have it. You're so close to the light bulb going off. So....when we say black culture we dont mean black skin is a problem. We mean black ghetto CULTURE is a problem. Not all blacks go by that culture. Not all who behave by that culture are black.

Just as not all men with shaved heads are skinheads. Skinhead culture is evil. A shaved head is not.

See? Im gonna start charging you tuition. You keep debating me and you'll get the equivalent of a bachelor's degree in logic from what I teach you.

Did you just write more than 5 sentences to make the point that a shaved head is not evil? :rofl:

I really like this quote. It shows Bucs is willing to say anything anytime no matter if it makes him look like an idiot or not
Typical deflection on his part. White guys like him have a hard time competing on an intellectual level as well as a physical one.

I had to make it my signature. Hes just willing to say and do anything even look like a fool. Integrity!

Haha im honored. You idiots cant even understand the point.. "Skinheads" shave their heads. But their culture...not their physical characteristics. ...lead to their evil. I used black NBA players who shave their heads but arent evil or violent as an example.

See? You ALMOST have it. You're so close to the light bulb going off. So....when we say black culture we dont mean black skin is a problem. We mean black ghetto CULTURE is a problem. Not all blacks go by that culture. Not all who behave by that culture are black.

Just as not all men with shaved heads are skinheads. Skinhead culture is evil. A shaved head is not.

See? Im gonna start charging you tuition. You keep debating me and you'll get the equivalent of a bachelor's degree in logic from what I teach you.

You don't like what you call "black ghetto culture" primarily because you do not understand it. There is a profound beauty within it which you will likely never experience.

Last edited:
Some are. Look at the NBA. Lots of shaved headed men.

That bald men...not Skin Heads but this is you running low on bullshit.

You should go back to staring at cops pics and over use of the word heart breaking
Actually he needs to start addressing the white on white crime problem. Let me guess.....this guy grew up without a father either physically or emotionally?

Ok lets address it. Show me stats on white on white murder and black on black and brown on brown and yellow on yellow. Lets start with the worst ones first.
I'm not white. Discuss your white problems with other white people.

Oooooh. You dont wanna talk stats then?

Ok. White people problems.....

Our steady work ethic
Our low violent crime rate
Our tendency to get an education
Our tendency to not have kids until we can afford it
Our knack for good financial decisions
Our knack for being good managers and organizers

Damn it. We have some bad problems.
Failure to address your white people problems will result in more dead white cops at the hands of white ferals. Do you want to be responsible for that?

You don't like what you call "black ghetto culture" primarily because you do not understand it. There is a profound beauty in that culture which you will likely never experience.

Like murder and rape and drugs and robbery? Yeah you're right ill never understand that.

Did you just write more than 5 sentences to make the point that a shaved head is not evil? :rofl:

Well...a much bigger point which you obviously missed. Id have to tone it down to your level I suppose.

He gets heavily invested in his deflections. I think he, Rabbi, and Brown are the best at it.

That bald men...not Skin Heads but this is you running low on bullshit.

You should go back to staring at cops pics and over use of the word heart breaking
Actually he needs to start addressing the white on white crime problem. Let me guess.....this guy grew up without a father either physically or emotionally?

Ok lets address it. Show me stats on white on white murder and black on black and brown on brown and yellow on yellow. Lets start with the worst ones first.

Our steady work ethic

Failure to address your white people problems will result in more dead white cops at the hands of white ferals. Do you want to be responsible for that?

Nope. Luckily...we have an extremely low % acting like that.

You don't like what you call "black ghetto culture" primarily because you do not understand it. There is a profound beauty in that culture which you will likely never experience.

Like murder and rape and drugs and robbery? Yeah you're right ill never understand that.
You should understand it. Whites do all of that and more of it.

You seem pretty understanding tho...you havent said one word about how bad the guy who actually shot the cop is or was.

Even when its a white dude you find a way to throw blacks in as the responsible party

Our steady work ethic

Nope. Luckily...we have an extremely low % acting like that.
BS. Most of the criminals in prison are white.

You seem pretty understanding tho...you havent said one word about how bad the guy who actually shot the cop is or was.

Even when its a white dude you find a way to throw blacks in as the responsible party
You forgot the white boy rule of observation....
White killer = crazy
Black killer = normal cultural event.

You forgot the white boy rule of observation....
White killer = crazy
Black killer = normal cultural event.

Stats imply that. Its called percentages.

More whites in prison? Yeah. Theres more white plumbers too. Far more white Americans exist. But...crime % is still far lower.

As if those things haven't already been goin' on throughout the entire course of human history lol

Forum List

Back