Wishing all friends on board a very joyful playful Channukah

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
May the days of this blissful holiday bring peace and caring for eachother and others.:smiliehug:

images

We light the first candle tonight.

God bless.

Chag Sameach to you and your family Lipush !

I'll be enjoying some homemade latkes and souvganiot at my parents house tonight

I hope all religious Jews have a wonderful holiday. The secularists have no business claiming the heritage.

Peace.

I hope all religious Jews have a wonderful holiday. The secularists have no business claiming the heritage.

Peace.

Jews are Jews, no matter their religious beliefs, which they keep to themselves.

Most Jews know how to respect tradition and holidays.

Peace.

I'm not going to say anymore because there's no need to debate on the eve of an important time to Jews. I do hope at times like this there is deep reflection and introspection and good will to those with whom there is great conflict.

Enjoy your celebrations.

Peace.

Jews are Jews, no matter their religious beliefs, which they keep to themselves.

Peace.

I'm not going to say anymore because there's no need to debate on the eve of an important time to Jews. I do hope at times like this there is deep reflection and introspection and good will to those with whom there is great conflict.

Enjoy your celebrations.

:thup:

Peace.

Peace.

So wait, Judaism is not a religious belief? :confused:

Whatever the case, happy Channukah. (I'm using the OP spelling because I never know how that should be spelled! ;))

Peace.

Peace.

So wait, Judaism is not a religious belief? :confused:

Whatever the case, happy Channukah. (I'm using the OP spelling because I never know how that should be spelled! ;))

Your question is for another thread:cool:

And happy holidays to all

Forum List

Back