With the elevated risk of assassination now clear, Democrats leap into action.

I grew up registered as a democrat in a blue city because my folks were democrat. It took me 30 years after I switched to voting republican to CHANGE my registration to republican.

Crooks was registered a republican for so brief a period of time that he had never voted once, but every DETAIL in his life says he was democrat THRU and THRU.
Take it up with the Registrar and the election commission. They did not know you required some litmus to register as a Republican and be officially registered a Republican. It took you 30 years to suddenly figure it out for you, and all that time, no matter what anybody said you believed, you were a Registered Democrat.

There is a detailed email chain where he is encouraged to register as a repub to interfere with the repub primary.

So you are either ignorant of the facts, which you no longer are, or you are lying.
Smart move is to register Independent. You get to choose which primary to vote in, and get to vote for the least damaging/dangerous candidate, without letting down your party elites, as you have told both, and all others, they are unworthy or continued, promised support. And, leaving no trail to be attacked on.

Voted tRump in 16, didn't vote in 20, wanted Ramaswamy this time around.

Sounds like a republican to me, regardless of how he registered or didn't.
So, your evaluation is the score is 2:0 Republican nut balls, the dead shooter in this guy, who decided it was time to leave rather than do the deed.

Agreed. So, the meme about Trump saying mean things means he deserves to be shot is pretty stupid. Nothing Trump has ever said warrants someone killing him. Ditto Biden, Harris, or any other Dim. Calling Trump Hitler, an existential threat to Democracy, and all the rest can make nutjobs think they are doing the world a favor. Political disagreement is fine, but the characterizations of Trump often completely cross the line imho.
I did not see the trump deserving to be shot, meme, you speak of, and not sure it is a good idea you post it here. We are in agreement, shooting political leaders is the wrong way to punctuate your disagreement with your party leadership selection, or your statement of hate against a party leader of another party.

^^^Translation: Her skirt was too short, she deserved to get raped.
Really? That what you guy do down in the hills of west texas if a woman's skirt is very short? You sound barbaric. I didn't know it was like that, down there. I thought you guys, just got them drunk enough to go along with it.

Take it up with the Registrar and the election commission. They did not know you required some litmus to register as a Republican and be officially registered a Republican. It took you 30 years to suddenly figure it out for you, and all that time, no matter what anybody said you believed, you were a Registered Democrat.

Not at all. Why do you keep dancing around the real issue? The point was that irregardless of my stupid registration, I was still at heart thinking and voting as a republican, as a conservative, 30 years before I bothered updating my voting record to /reflect/ it. So Crooks must be measured by his /actions/, not by a mere piece of paper. How a person is registered bears no restriction on how they VOTE. In any general election however I am registered, I am still always free to vote however I want for whomever I want, and as a so-called conservative you say you are, I wouldn't think I would need to tell you that.

Put more simply, I don't vote for Trump because he is allied with the GOP, I vote for him because he is our best chance most closely aligned with the core values and needs of this country, and though an independent these days, the only reason I DON'T vote for Harris or Biden, is because they are both blood-sucking lascivious asses only out to pad their own pockets while making this country closer to a 3rd world globally-driven, authoritarian state.

Just remember what Kammy told you--- just because you legally own your constitutionally-granted firearms in your locked house does not mean that she and her jack-booted army cannot come and kick down your door anytime she wants to confirm that you are using them to her satisfaction.

Go ahead--- vote for that.

Smart move is to register Independent. You get to choose which primary to vote in, and get to vote for the least damaging/dangerous candidate, without letting down your party elites, as you have told both, and all others, they are unworthy or continued, promised support. And, leaving no trail to be attacked on.
He couldn't and interfere in the CLOSED repub primary elections.

Are you this ignorant about everything?

Not at all. Why do you keep dancing around the real issue? The point was that irregardless of my stupid registration, I was still at heart thinking and voting as a republican, as a conservative, 30 years before I bothered updating my voting record to /reflect/ it. So Crooks must be measured by his /actions/, not by a mere piece of paper. How a person is registered bears no restriction on how they VOTE. In any general election however I am registered, I am still always free to vote however I want for whomever I want, and as a so-called conservative you say you are, I wouldn't think I would need to tell you that.

Put more simply, I don't vote for Trump because he is allied with the GOP, I vote for him because he is our best chance most closely aligned with the core values and needs of this country, and though an independent these days, the only reason I DON'T vote for Harris or Biden, is because they are both blood-sucking lascivious asses only out to pad their own pockets while making this country closer to a 3rd world globally-driven, authoritarian state.

Just remember what Kammy told you--- just because you legally own your constitutionally-granted firearms in your locked house does not mean that she and her jack-booted army cannot come and kick down your door anytime she wants to confirm that you are using them to her satisfaction.

Go ahead--- vote for that.
She did not tell me that. I'll take my chances retaining my fire power with you bask in your paranoia.

He couldn't and interfere in the CLOSED repub primary elections.

Are you this ignorant about everything?
You live in a state that has closed party primaries? How did that come about? Political cowards on both sides, keeping you guys in line up there?

You live in a state that has closed party primaries? How did that come about? Political cowards on both sides, keeping you guys in line up there?
Yeah, I do. The demofascists are trying to change that. Slowly but surely the California scum are corrupting the voting process here.

Forum List

Back