With the raise in DEBT, where will Trump's infrastructure $ come from?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I am simply asking a legitimate question:

With tax cuts drastically aimed to benefit mostly the rich

With an additional raise to the debt of $1.5 TRILLION

WHERE will the TRILLION plus money come from.......

(And forecasting the right wing morons who will say...."well you didn't care about debts under Obama......: LET ME REMIND YOU THAT OBAMA IS HISTORY....Concentrate on the NOW)

Last edited:
More butthurt right on Christmas.

Well that's to be expected... Merry Christmas Nat4900.

This new tax bill doesn't take effect for another year, so Congress has time to tweak it. But, Republicans love deficit spending. Dumb-asses in their party think deficit spending is free money (or, at least money someone else will have to pay back). If the deficit really hits 1.5 trillion, there probably won't be much infrastructure spending.

This new tax bill doesn't take effect for another year, so Congress has time to tweak it. But, Republicans love deficit spending. Dumb-asses in their party think deficit spending is free money (or, at least money someone else will have to pay back). If the deficit really hits 1.5 trillion, there probably won't be much infrastructure spending.

After 8 years and 10 trillion Obama deficit, this is comedy gold to read. Must be close to being projection of the year.

(And forecasting the right wing morons who will say...."well you didn't care about debts under Obama......: LET ME REMIND YOU THAT OBAMA IS HISTORY....Concentrate on the NOW)

over a 10 year period

over a 10 year period

That's the projection. The Republican bill mostly gives the rich tax breaks. It strives for only token tax cuts for everyone else, so it's not terribly far from revenue neutral. And, long-term projections mean very little.

Lets be honest, neither party gives a shit about debt when they are in power.

Trump is going to build roads and bridges and make Mexico pay for them

Be careful gnashin that last tooth. Lol.

More debt.

Trump loves debt.

They could legalize weed at the fed level and have a special tax for infrastructure...

Forum List

Back