Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Hopefully he was shot dead. All violent criminals should die when they fight with cops.
Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest.
Ewww! Is THAT what you guys do? Thats fucking gross. :cuckoo:
Smell your hand and you will know which guys do that.
You people need to smell your hands in order to know how often you shit in them? Eww, thats sick man.
Actually you do, you are the ones hoping and wishing.
Youre the one who does it with shit in your hand for some weird reason. :cuckoo:

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.
You're hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.
It doesn't smell like a dog's when it gets wet.

Keep talkin like dat and biden will wanna sniff it. hehheh

but you might be ok wid dat....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
trump hasn't grabbed anyone's pussy who didn't want it grab-while the biden clan and bill clinton on the other hand have. (Obama being gay, can't be put into this group.)
Has he grabbed yours? How do you know Pres. Obama is gay, did you try and serve him up and he said, "NO".
Obama is fucking FLAMING-----he's gay...very gay. He's got the gay walk, gay hand gestures, and he let Rham Emmanuel hump his ass during his inaguration.......no strait man would let an excited gay man hump him behind on camera no less. Think the stories of the gay music teacher and Obama's gay Ray drug dealer are dead on target.

Whether he shooting is justified or not is hard to tell from the article.

But unless the officers had a warrant, Mr. Nicholas was well within his rights to demand that they get off his property.

And according to a witness, “They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired…”

Not sure exactly what was meant by “…rushed him…”, but that sounds to me like an aggressive, offensive move, which, combined with the fact that those doing so would be presumed to be armed, would very possibly have given Mr. Nicholas reasonable cause to believe he was being attacked, that he was in danger of being killed or seriously injured by that attack, and therefore justified in the use of deadly force to defend himself.

This does seem like a rather absurd escalation from a minor intrusion to a deadly shooting, but my sense, off the top, is that Mr. Nicholas is not nearly as far in the wrong as he is being made out to be.
So it is only black folks who are NEVER given a right to shoot a cop, but whites can be justified in doing so. I will keep that in mind.
Split the difference?

A brown guy shot some cops who kicked his door in and he was found justified in doing so.
It was a few years back, I don't remember the guy's name.

You'll get NO ARGUMENT from any of us. That idiot is a savage, unreasonable dumbass and that is murder.

Now, quit being a fucking pawn for the Marxist assholes trying to overthrow your government.
He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
How did he know they were REALLY LEO?
Why isn't he a Texas hero?
Because the cops tell the media to keep quiet, lest they give people ideas.

You'll get NO ARGUMENT from any of us. That idiot is a savage, unreasonable dumbass and that is murder.

Now, quit being a fucking pawn for the Marxist assholes trying to overthrow your government.
He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
So are you saying if the police come to your house for a complaint, you can open up on them.
Not me.
No firearms here.
But
There is a 150 pound cast iron security door between me and them
I ask them why and if I'm not satisfied I remind them of the 15 security cameras surrounding the property
tell them to get out and close the door.

A "complaint" is not a reason for forced entry.
PARTICLUARLY a non-criminal complaint
Police don't get to access your property without:
A warrant;
Having seen a crime and knowing the perp is on the property;
Having reasonable cause to believe a felony is being committed and their immediate response is required; or
being invited.

In this case I was being sarcastic in pointing out that THIS IS TEXAS
and this type of firearm use is HONORED in Texas.
Just happy some of the stupid that is Texas gets jammed up their asses.

On the other hand, we lost 2 LEO. For that I am sorry.
Some LEOs shouldn't be LEOs...... some shouldn't be alive at all, in fact.
I don't know about these guys, but the story said they rushed him, and around here, that can be a bad idea.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
So are you saying if the police come to your house for a complaint, you can open up on them.
Not me.
No firearms here.
But
I ask them why and if I'm not satisfied I remind them of the 15 security cameras surrounding the property

A warrant;
Having reasonable cause to believe a felony is being committed and their immediate response is required; or
being invited.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Well, under the rules of Texas...WHY ISN'T HE A HERO?!?!?!?!
I want to know.
He used his guns EXACTLY as Texas rules prescribe.
Arrested?
This guy, under Texas rules should be on FAUX with Hannity and given the hero treatment!

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Not me.
No firearms here.
But

A warrant;
being invited.

Some LEOs shouldn't be LEOs...... some shouldn't be alive at all, in fact.
I don't know about these guys, but the story said they rushed him, and around here, that can be a bad idea.
In general I support LE and consider it to be doing a good job.
BUT
There are some serious problems in LE that go way beyond a few random officers.
We need to seriously investigate not only how someone passes the testing and then can become one of those cops but how and why the departments cover up for these guys till they've killed one time too many..
But
I did not intend my post to be anti-cop
If it was interpreted that way by anyone I do apologize for the miscommunication and will try to do better.
My post was a sarcastic dig at Texas law and its fascination for using a gun to resolve the simplest situations.

Why wasn't animal control out there? It's a DOG not a bank robber, or worse, illegal alien!
Why do you need armed officers to catch a dog?
No armed officers, no armed response, no threat to homeowner, no dead police.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Not me.
No firearms here.
But

A warrant;
being invited.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
I want to know.
Arrested?
This guy, under Texas rules should be on FAUX with Hannity and given the hero treatment!
Which word did you not understand?

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.

Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
trump hasn't grabbed anyone's pussy who didn't want it grab-while the biden clan and bill clinton on the other hand have. (Obama being gay, can't be put into this group.)
Has he grabbed yours? How do you know Pres. Obama is gay, did you try and serve him up and he said, "NO".
Obama is fucking FLAMING-----he's gay...very gay. He's got the gay walk, gay hand gestures, and he let Rham Emmanuel hump his ass during his inaguration.......no strait man would let an excited gay man hump him behind on camera no less. Think the stories of the gay music teacher and Obama's gay Ray drug dealer are dead on target.
Wow talk about some fictional shit about a black man you hate. Did Pres. Obama turn you down before? That is a move a woman will make when she is mad that you turned her down.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Not me.
No firearms here.
But

A warrant;
being invited.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
I want to know.
Arrested?
Your query is incomplete.

It's a well known fact, if you would watch other news forms other than CNN you would know.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Not me.
No firearms here.
But

A warrant;
being invited.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
I want to know.
Arrested?
No it isn't.

It's a well known fact, if you would watch other news forms other than CNN you would know.
A well known fact that it is right wing noise.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
Not me.
No firearms here.
But

A warrant;
being invited.

He's in Texas.
On his property
He gave warning
I want to know.
Arrested?
No it isn't.
Doubt you're responding to me.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
These cops look (the stories varies on source) to be going to arrest his nuisance dog---they have said what the dog complaint was specifically. The cops have the legal right to seize the dog------

You didn't read the article so argument dismissed.
I read this article and about 7 others before posting---------trying to get the full story. You obviously don't know what the other articles are saying............the story varies depending on source. The dog wasn't a random dog but this guy's dog according to atleast 3 of the sources--------the cops were there on a neighborhood nuisance complaint for this dog is also listed on multiple sources. One source claimed that this guy had lead the cops on a low speed chase which I have my doubts about since only one source claims...

No one is specifically stating what the "nuisance complaint" is about....

So ergo--it could be an awful dog that attack children or something or maybe not
It could be that the cops were going to seize the dog without cause or worse kill it and this guy was trying to protect his fur baby.
Maybe it wasn't about the dog, but that this guy was doing drugs or whatever else..
don't know---the vagueness really makes me suspect that the story is being used for manipulation.
My gut says that this guy rightly or wrongly saw his dog as a victim and acted out of impulse to protect his baby. Seen a lot of crazy texas males out in the country that quickly resort to pulling their guns when anyone goes after their dogs and for whatever reason.
Texas and Florida have too many crazy azz red necks

I have long said that the black brain disease is capable of migrating to other races

This is typical of the behavior of black criminals who resist arrest even when they must know that they will be arrested in the end no matter what

It defies logic and common sense but people continue to do it anyway

You mean like the White Guy who killed two FBI agents and wounded three others in Florida?

Or this guy who pulled guns on people riding motorcycles in the street? Then shot the cops who showed up to arrest him?

I am sure you consider both men good neighbors and law abiding white people.

Forum List

Back