Woke NC Libs Paying Ex-Cons $500 a Month

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Last edited:
There is no requirement for work. The only requirement is that you committed such a serious crime that you were imprisoned for it.

In almost all cases, criminals are criminals because they don't want to work at real jobs. Many don't really want to work at all. So, the left wants to just give them money so they don't have steal to make money. Just give them want they want without a work requirement. Then, they have bunch of free time on their hands and I wonder what they're going to do with all of that free time? Hey, I'm all for helping people where we can actually make a difference if there is a way to identify the select few who need and want help but to just give it to them all is lefty loonacy.

In almost all cases, criminals are criminals because they don't want to work at real jobs. Many don't really want to work at all. So, the left wants to just give them money so they don't have steal to make money. Just give them want they want without a work requirement. Then, they have bunch of free time on their hands and I wonder what they're going to do with all of that free time? Hey, I'm all for helping people where we can actually make a difference if there is a way to identify the select few who need and want help but to just give it to them all is lefty loonacy.
At the minimum, there should be a work requirement - earning a minimum of $1500 a month. As soon as you reach the $1500, the $500 will be deposited. If you don’t reach the full $1500, you get bubkas.

At least this way we’d be incentivizing work.

Forum List

Back