Wolfowitz Leans Clinton!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57c1b354170000a014c75e24.jpeg

Paul Wolfowitz Is So Concerned With Trump He May Vote For Clinton

The so-called architect of the Iraq War says Trump would undermine U.S. credibility in the world.

Paul Wolfowitz, who served as deputy secretary of defense under President George W. Bush and is often referred to as the architect of the Iraq War, says he may vote forHillary Clinton.

Wolfowitz told the German newspaper Der Spiegel he might vote for the Democratic nominee because of the threat Donald Trump poses to U.S. security.

“The only way you can be comfortable about Trump’s foreign policy, is to think he doesn’t really mean anything he says. That’s a pretty uncomfortable place to be in,” he said. “Our security depends on having good relationships with our allies. Trump mainly shows contempt for them. And he seems to be unconcerned about the Russian aggression in Ukraine. By doing this he tells them that they can go ahead and do what they are doing. That is dangerous.”

Wolfowitz is part of a number of Republicans who have refused to back Trump. It’s a list that includes former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage and former National Security Advisor Brent Scowcroft.

In an interview with The Los Angeles Times last month, Wolfowitz said America’s credibility in the world would be undermined if Trump was elected.

“It’s the fact that our friends aren’t going to trust us and our enemies aren’t going to fear us,” he said.

Trump has attacked Clinton for voting to support the Iraq war in 2002 and claimed he was against it. Trump’s claim is false ― he did support the invasion.

Paul Wolfowitz Is So Concerned With Trump He May Vote For Clinton

I agree with Wolfowitz for pretty much the same reasons. Electing Trump would be like playing Russian roulette; whereas, electing Hillary would provide safer American and world stability.

Newsflash for Wolf: after seven and half years of Obama US credibility in the world is shot to hell

He orchestrated the iraq war. The hillary voted for it. They're both globalists. Both are war mongering idiots who will bring us into a world war. This is no news flash with anyone who can connect a to b.

I agree with Wolfowitz for pretty much the same reasons. Electing Trump would be like playing Russian roulette; whereas, electing Hillary would provide safer American and world stability.

The war mongering Paul Wolfowitz? As the saying goes, "birds of a feather flock together."

I'm sure you were a big fan when he was the Deputy Secretary of Defense for Bush.

As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrats, I suspect many (if not most) of the old GOP leadership would feel more comfortable with Hillary as president than Trump.

As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrats, I suspect many (if not most) of the old GOP leadership would feel more comfortable with Hillary as president than Trump.

Neo-cons support Hillary?:wtf:

Forum List

Back