Woman calls for assassination of Trump...

Very few posters here over the years have called for the murder of a president. The ones who did I have been told were reported.

Vigilante is right in that the woman should have been arrested.

Once I said Tony abbot should be hung on Facebook in a really impertinent time and page. When I went to canberra, he gave me a show of strength. It scared me. These politicians are tough.

Massachusetts Woman Calls for Assassination of Donald Trump at Wednesday Rally – Is Fired From Job

Gets fired,tries to press charges because her threat was posted LOL....what an idiot.
Typical progressive
Yep. All for tolerance and free speech as long its something they agree with,now when it comes to tolerating speech of others they don't agree with this is what we get.
What about USMB posters wishing death on an incumbent?
Wishing for death and TELLING people to go kill someone is 2 different things.

So it's okay to wish obama would get run over by a garbage truck?
Absolutely.It's OK to wish that on ANY politician.

and I thought Debbie Wasserman Schultz was from Florida not Massachusetts

The group MIGHT find this of interest!

• Arrested Trump Rally Protester is Convicted Bomber of Marine Recruitment Center
    Conservative Treehouse ^ | 11/19/2015
    t would appear that Donald Trump got the Secret Service detail just in the nick of time. One of the protesters from Trump’s campaign stop in Massachusetts yesterday is named Peter Rondon. He was arrested and convicted for trying to bomb a Marine Recruitment center in ’05: A Domestic Terrorist! MASSACHUSETTS – “Police removed Rondon after he stood on his chair and started yelling “racist,” according to a police report. Police said he was deliberately pushing and bumping people around him. “Rondon was forcefully removed from the event by police. “Court records show Rondon was arrested in 2005 after being...
trump-protester-1.jpg

Although THIS little deranged Liberal scumbag might well have been nailed also!

Trump_6626.jpg

The group MIGHT find this of interest!

• Arrested Trump Rally Protester is Convicted Bomber of Marine Recruitment Center
    Conservative Treehouse ^ | 11/19/2015
    t would appear that Donald Trump got the Secret Service detail just in the nick of time. One of the protesters from Trump’s campaign stop in Massachusetts yesterday is named Peter Rondon. He was arrested and convicted for trying to bomb a Marine Recruitment center in ’05: A Domestic Terrorist! MASSACHUSETTS – “Police removed Rondon after he stood on his chair and started yelling “racist,” according to a police report. Police said he was deliberately pushing and bumping people around him. “Rondon was forcefully removed from the event by police. “Court records show Rondon was arrested in 2005 after being...
trump-protester-1.jpg

Although THIS little deranged Liberal scumbag might well have been nailed also!

Trump_6626.jpg
Holy shit. Ya know you are speaking for the silent majority when domestic terrorist's that the left would LOVE are ranting against you.

Forum List

Back