Woman Forced to Carry Nonviable Pregnancy and Loses Baby After 44 Hours

Normally I hate abortions with a passion, but they should definitely have made an exception in this case.

Whelp. That's the price of the "just and righteous". Meh..who gives a shit about the carnage.

God's ultimate will...is done. That is just in and of itself.

Whelp. That's the price of the "just and righteous". Meh..who gives a shit about the carnage.

God's ultimate will...is done. That is just in and of itself.
It was just a fetus though .. besides .. abortions are carnage .. especially when it's cut up into pieces and sucked out.

No fetus can beat us.

You keep on doing God's "just and righteous" work.
Um .. ok. Not sure what that has to do with my opinion on abortion -- did someone pull the string from your back? Is your next repeated line, "There's a snake in my boot?"

Normally I hate abortions with a passion, but they should definitely have made an exception in this case.

She gave birth on September 20, 2022...

Abortions were legal in Arizona until September 23, 2022...and were only halted for two weeks...

"The state’s largest provider of abortions restarted services at only their Tucson clinics after an appeals court blocked enforcement of the old law on Oct. 7. A lower court had allowed enforcement of that law on Sept. 23, halting all abortions statewide."

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-agrees-not-enforce-total-abortion-ban-

Um .. ok. Not sure what that has to do with my opinion on abortion -- did someone pull the string from your back? Is your next repeated line, "There's a snake in my boot?"
Cartoonish and caricature. Sorry. I'm just reducing your post to knee-jerk right wing propaganda.
"It was just a fetus though .. besides .. abortions are carnage .. especially when it's cut up into pieces and sucked out".
You make it seem like you can stick a vacuum cleaner up there and clean it all out...when it isn't that simple. Blood On The Highway. Scare shock.

You think this is a binary decision made because of a political slant. And that's what the right wingers want you to think. It's simple. Black and white.
When it isn't.

Cartoonish and caricature. Sorry. I'm just reducing your post to knee-jerk right wing propaganda.
"It was just a fetus though .. besides .. abortions are carnage .. especially when it's cut up into pieces and sucked out".
You make it seem like you can stick a vacuum cleaner up there and clean it all out...when it isn't that simple. Blood On The Highway. Scare shock.

You think this is a binary decision made because of a political slant. And that's what the right wingers want you to think. It's simple. Black and white.
When it isn't.
Well .. there are a few ways done that way .. genius. It's called MVA (Manual Vacuum Aspiration) as well as D&E (Dilation and Evacuation) and they accounted for roughly 60% of all abortions in the United States within the last 5 years.

First, this is heartbreaking.

But an induction at 23 weeks would have also caused a great deal of suffering for the baby. This is not a choice like, you can be put to sleep or you can be tortured to death. Both are bad.

But the propaganda doesn't make that clear.

She gave birth on September 20, 2022...

Abortions were legal in Arizona until September 23, 2022...and were only halted for two weeks...

"The state’s largest provider of abortions restarted services at only their Tucson clinics after an appeals court blocked enforcement of the old law on Oct. 7. A lower court had allowed enforcement of that law on Sept. 23, halting all abortions statewide."

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-agrees-not-enforce-total-abortion-ban-
So GMA is putting out fake news....

Shocker!

Lefties act as if the baby killing technicians are always waiting in the wings for a chance to use their frankenstein machines at the drop of a hat but even when RvW was in effect it took time for a diagnosis and to arrange an abortion and 44 hours doesn't seem unreasonable.

We can but hope that sometime in the not too distant future we will consider anything that fucks the notional plan of God will be roundly applauded by all decent and intelligent people .

Shame that happened but how many otherwise murdered children were saved vs that one unfortunate incident.

Given my stance on other issues, paradoxically I am pro-choice. Pro-life agenda of Republicans gives victory to Democrats.

As for the mother in the story -- very tragic.

Forum List

Back