Woman killed in robbery gone wrong at upscale Newport Beach mall, authorities say

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
This is one place, Fashion Island, that I would never guessed that thugs would show up to and kill someone. No place is safe anymore from the feral criminal class of the USA. Victim is a tourist from New Zealand.

This is one place, Fashion Island, that I would never guessed that thugs would show up to and kill someone. No place is safe anymore from the feral criminal class of the USA. Victim is a tourist from New Zealand.

Just another day in blue city America.

They LOVE this stuff!

Wow! Even Facist Island? On the 51 towards Newport Beach. Used to be 100% safe zone. More Black mayhem.

3 “suspects?”

3 sons of obama

IMG_0344.png

Curried Goats

You tell us, is it genetic or cultural or racist?

Last edited:
The illegals were the murdered 69-year-old woman and her husband from New Zealand.

The murdering robber was one of our own US negros.
The woman and her husband aren't illegals. They are tourists. Have spastic democrats made illegals into tourists now?

Forum List

Back