Woman tasered near US/Canadian border for refusing trunk search.

She behaved like a pissy bitch throughout, refused any sort of co-operation, threatened to sue their asses, and kept asking why they wanted to search her car. She was rude, demanding and a total snot. I thought the officers were incredibly patient with her. But then I don't go around antagonizing law enforcement.
Should she have claimed we have a Commerce Clause that we should bear True Witness to simply for the sake of a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge?

She won't win in any lawsuit, and all you people hoping she does is why so many idiots try to bait LEOs into doing shit like this .

She was pulled over for a legitimate reason and REFUSED to obey lawful commands.

That's an entirely separate issue from the assault.

It wasn't an assault. It was LEOs attempting to control an out of control detainee.

You're saying LEOs are incapable of assault?

And you're full of shit. All she did was refuse to walk "over there". The only one "out of control" here is taser man.

Of course I'm not saying LEOs can't commit assault.

And , of course she was out of control, AND she REFUSED to obey a lawful command. When you are detained , you have to go where the police tell you to.

--- or get tased?

Aye .... there's the rub.

Can you let go of your stupid hatred of cops for the moment and admit that you have no idea what you are talking about?

Police take control of subjects during a detention for the safety of both themselves AND the subjects. Common sense should tell everyone that it is safer for everyone if the LEOs know where everyone is and what they are doing, rather than people are just running around doing whatever they want

It's not that fucking hard to just go stand wherever a cop tells you to when you've been detained.

That's an entirely separate issue from the assault.

It wasn't an assault. It was LEOs attempting to control an out of control detainee.

And you're full of shit. All she did was refuse to walk "over there". The only one "out of control" here is taser man.

And , of course she was out of control, AND she REFUSED to obey a lawful command. When you are detained , you have to go where the police tell you to.

--- or get tased?

Can you let go of your stupid hatred of cops for the moment and admit that you have no idea what you are talking about?

Police take control of subjects during a detention for the safety of both themselves AND the subjects. Common sense should tell everyone that it is safer for everyone if the LEOs know where everyone is and what they are doing, rather than people are just running around doing whatever they want

It's not that fucking hard to just go stand wherever a cop tells you to when you've been detained.

Once again for the slow -- "not that fucking hard" does not equate to "out of control" when the subject poses no threat whatsoever. All she did was defy an arbitrary "command" from an authority obsessed with his.

Let that sink in. Perhaps print it out and make a poultice, and apply to the cerebellum.
You may have to pull the scalp back.

Oh yeah!! She screamed like a stuck pig!!
Funny as hell!!
It's just another one of those"I know my rights" idiots.
An American, is all about a persons rights.

What country you from?

She was being a complete idiot.
I've driven through many border check points and have never had a problem.

"I've never seen it, therefore it doesn't exist"

That's one of my faves.

I've been through many checkpoints too including this one in Ogdensburg and never got tased. Somehow I can't bring myself to believe that means it never happens anywhere.

Funny as hell!!

What country you from?

I've been chosen for secondary inspection a few times. It adds a little time to your transit, but for fuck's sake,, those guys are just trying to to do their jobs.

--- or get tased?

Once again for the slow -- "not that fucking hard" does not equate to "out of control" when the subject poses no thread whatsoever.

Let that sink in. Perhaps print it out and make a poultice, and apply to the cerebellum.

With all the "I know my rights" videos on the net you'd think she would have learned how to do it properly.
She was combative and far from being calm.

--- or get tased?

Once again for the slow -- "not that fucking hard" does not equate to "out of control" when the subject poses no threat whatsoever. All she did was defy an arbitrary "command" from an authority obsessed with his.

Have you ever been a LEO? No? Well let me tell you, You treat ALL subjects as potential threats, because you never know which ones are. Plenty of LEOs who failed to do so have been injured by people who they dismissed as no threats.

You simply have no understanding of the subject.

Funny as hell!!

What country you from?

I've been chosen for secondary inspection a few times. It adds a little time to your transit, but for fuck's sake,, those guys are just trying to to do their jobs.

Last time I was at Big Bend the wife and I got stopped and they asked if they could search the vehicle.
I was feeling under the weather and told them as much.
They waved us through with a "I hope you get to feeling better,have a nice day".
Dont act like an ass and you wont be treated like one.

--- or get tased?

Have you ever been a LEO? No? Well let me tell you, You treat ALL subjects as potential threats, because you never know which ones are. Plenty of LEOs who failed to do so have been injured by people who they dismissed as no threats.

Ah, now the basis for assault becomes "you never know".

:dig:

:popcorn:

Funny as hell!!

What country you from?

"I've never seen it, therefore it doesn't exist"

That's one of my faves.

I've been through many checkpoints too including this one in Ogdensburg and never got tased. Somehow I can't bring myself to believe that means it never happens anywhere.

Oh it happens....to idiots.

--- or get tased?

Once again for the slow -- "not that fucking hard" does not equate to "out of control" when the subject poses no thread whatsoever.

With all the "I know my rights" videos on the net you'd think she would have learned how to do it properly.
She was combative and far from being calm.

I agree she didn't go about it well or wisely.

But she did nothing to deserve physical assault. That was proactively committed by Taser man.

St. Lawrence County woman tased at border patrol checkpoint NCPR News
This is terrible. Is all this hyper vigilance really necessary? I like hiking there too, I hope they're not doing this up there. That's also considered the North Country. Really disappointing that we are being harassed like this.
I don't like what happened to her, but I loved that video. She said what this whole country should say to the current government...

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

That's exactly what I thought when I heard that. It speaks for all of us.

Well, all except the genuflectors who can't bend over far enough for authority.

--- or get tased?

DUDE. YOU DIDN"T EVEN SEE THE VIDEO.
I didn't get to see the video either, did she scream?

Busted.

Forum List

Back