🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

woman who claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax sent death threats to the parents of 6-yr-old who was killed

The Washington Compost is the epitome of the term "fake news". I will eagerly and with great enthusiasm debate ANYONE that claims the Sandy Hook DSH drill that was passed off to the masses as a real time event and with great zeal. It was so pathetically done with zero attention to detail. AND because they have been caught in this fraud, they have compounded more lies to cover up their other lies and it just continues. I have yet to decide what disturbs me the most....was it that they tried this? Or the fact that so little effort was put into this "false flag" staged event.......

sandy-hook-non-hoax.jpg

^^^ as nutty as alex jones ^^^

Debate me on this, bitch.......step into the batter's box and take a swing......methinks that you will not.

You're a brain-dead moron, lowlife.

Debate me on this, Toro...........I shan't hold my breath......hell, you believe that the Federal reserve central bank is a "gubermint" entity. Step up to the plate instead of acting like a cyber-pussy.

RobertSteeleMeme1FalseFlags.jpg

Debate me on this, bitch.......step into the batter's box and take a swing......methinks that you will not.

Debate me on this, Toro...........I shan't hold my breath......hell, you believe that the Federal reserve central bank is a "gubermint" entity. Step up to the plate instead of acting like a cyber-pussy.

View attachment 132557

You're the most stupid, gullible, conspiracy nutter, C&Per on the board.

It would be like debating a wall.

Only a stupid wall that believes every retarded conspiracy theory on earth.

yes, because internet memes absolutely, positively tell the truth all the time & are more reliable & trustworthy than anything!

except for alex jones that is.

I have invested hundreds of hours into researching this hoax including mind numbing boredom of going through redacted information. Step up to the plate and debate me and hear me out on why and how I KNOW that this was a manufactured event.........wassamatter? Afraid you might learn something?????

yes, because internet memes absolutely, positively tell the truth all the time & are more reliable & trustworthy than anything!

I have invested hundreds of hours into researching this hoax including mind numbing boredom of going through redacted information. Step up to the plate and debate me and hear me out on why and how I KNOW that this was a manufactured event.........wassamatter? Afraid you might learn something?????

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

View attachment 132557

You're the most stupid, gullible, conspiracy nutter, C&Per on the board.

It would be like debating a wall.

Only a stupid wall that believes every retarded conspiracy theory on earth.
\

Toro SEZ?????? "The only conspiracies out there are the ones that keep leftards from their rightful place in power and it was the ROOSKIES and TRUMP!!!'

Bite me, you brain dead sack of shit.........

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I wonder if that report will show the police taking a rifle out of the trunk of the alleged car Lanza was driving while wearing no gloves? I kinda doubt it. Why is it that there is absolutely NO dash cam video of the evacuation of 400 plus students? Why did the Sandy Hook School not have the handicapped signs and new paint in their parking lot? Why oh why were crisis actors going through the firehouse in a continuous loop including Gene Rosen that allegedly had 4...no wait, it was 6 children that he took in from a bus driver instead of dropping the kids off at the firehouse? How many anamolies are there? I have at least 60.............want to know more of them?????

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I wonder if that report will show the police taking a rifle out of the trunk of the alleged car Lanza was driving while wearing no gloves? I kinda doubt it. Why is it that there is absolutely NO dash cam video of the evacuation of 400 plus students? Why did the Sandy Hook School not have the handicapped signs and new paint in their parking lot? Why oh why were crisis actors going through the firehouse in a continuous loop including Gene Rosen that allegedly had 4...no wait, it was 6 children that he took in from a bus driver instead of dropping the kids off at the firehouse? How many anamolies are there? I have at least 60.............want to know more of them?????

depends, what did alex tell you?

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence | HuffPost

17 days later? "SANDY HOAX!!!"

Forum List

Back