Woman who secretly poked holes in partner’s condoms to get pregnant is jailed after ‘stealthing’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

I think that this is extremely harsh and that this chap needs to be hosewhipped in the public square.

Perhaps this forums heavyweight thinkers would like to weigh in on thi issue ? I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that justice has not been done here.

I think that this is extremely harsh and that this chap needs to be hosewhipped in the public square.

Perhaps this forums heavyweight thinkers would like to weigh in on thi issue ? I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that justice has not been done here.
I have no problem with it.

She is guilty of attempted extortion

She should be forced to give birth and pay a lifetime of expenses of a child.

Oh wait that’s the new law now

1. Never use a condom that she has ready for you…

2. Get your balls cut but put your sperm on ice first so if one day you want a worthless offspring the can have one.

3. The twat deserves what she gets!

Explain your logic on this one Taint.

1. Never use a condom that she has ready for you…

2. Get your balls cut but put your sperm on ice first so if one day you want a worthless offspring the can have one.

3. The twat deserves what she gets!
Always dispose of the condom in a way which it cannot be retrieved. Women are extremely sneaky.

Explain your logic on this one Taint.
Well she obviously had feelings for him. He was happy to shag her on a regular basis. They should have sorted it out between themselves and got married like most folk do.

Having said that he sounds like a right tory shite and she is well rid of him.

Well she obviously had feelings for him. He was happy to shag her on a regular basis. They should have sorted it out between themselves and got married like most folk do.

Bullshit.

Having sex with a woman in no way implies marriage.

Deliberately sabotaging a man's condoms so as to extort child support or force him into marriage is reprehensible on her part.

This conniving bitch is the one that he's good to be rid of

Bullshit.

Having sex with a woman in no way implies marriage.

Deliberately sabotaging a man's condoms so as to extort child support or force him into marriage is reprehensible on her part.

This conniving bitch is the one that he's good to be rid of
If you have sex with someone on a regular basis then you have to factor in pregnancy.

Well Taint...if two people have a relationship and one takes steps to mislead, and entrap the other that may be (apparently was in England) interpreted to be illegal.

The key here is consent.

Sexual intercourse, and sexual procreation are two very different levels which require different TYPES of consent.

Lastly, you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back