Women are being spat on outside my abortion clinic. Where is the safe zone we’re legally entitled to?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

A shocking situation. I know from seeing unhinged comments on here that these people are fanatics and cant be reasoned with. Impose these zones and let them "pray" 150 metres away.
They have aused their right to protest. They pissed it up against the wall.
Fuck em.

A shocking situation. I know from seeing unhinged comments on here that these people are fanatics and cant be reasoned with. Impose these zones and let them "pray" 150 metres away.
Fuck em.

When I called the police on my wife I was told that spitting on someone is assault. As is breaking someones laptop, tablet etc. Was this person charged?

I bite my tongue for now about my own personal experiences as I am trying to move on from the impossible. Personal experiences bring a new perspective on others lives.

A lot of people just don't care for those who abuse their babies even to the point of killing them.

Nothing you can do about that, infanticide is a disgrace, and they have the Freedom of Expression.

Since abortion mills are still around, maybe the abortionists should be a bit more discrete about the location. Have these abortuaries operate their rackets in back alleys of town. Next door to where the city's hoe-houses, LGBTQ+ bars and meth labs traditionally set up shop.

Fuck em.
I feel worse for the Jews who are assaulted on campus for being Jews. That’s much worse.

Forum List

Back