Women can get male pattern baldness

Ennis said she suffers from an “unusual hormonal imbalance,” and blames her mother, who fed her female hormones as a child to prolong a commercial acting career. The hormones made the little boy look and sound young, but Ennis said she eventually developed breasts.

I guess you ignored that part, eh?

Ennis said she suffers from an “unusual hormonal imbalance,” and blames her mother, who fed her female hormones as a child to prolong a commercial acting career. The hormones made the little boy look and sound young, but Ennis said she eventually developed breasts.

I don't know what's wrong with this guy Noomi :confused::confused::confused:

Keep using detergents, rather than fatted soaps, on your skin and in your hair;

keep washing, in hot water;

keep stripping yourself of any and all natural oils.

THEN, go to the doctor for the latest concoction of overpriced herbs and whey ...

Keep using detergents, rather than fatted soaps, on your skin and in your hair;

keep washing, in hot water;

keep stripping yourself of any and all natural oils.

THEN, go to the doctor for the latest concoction of overpriced herbs and whey ...

If you're finished, please pass the bean sprouts and coconut milk. Thanks.

Can she be milked?

As I've grown older I've grown a pretty nice set of tits, but I don't think I'm a woman.

Forum List

Back