🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women cover your heads/breasts.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
In the middle east men walk around without a head scarf or burka but women can't.

In america men walk around shirtless but it is illegal for women to do so.

We are no different.

I guess you want more car wrecks?
Seriously, some places in the US allow women to go topless. On almost all federal lands, as well as the states of Missouri, Texas, Oregon, New York, California, Florida... The list goes on and on.
In the middle east men walk around without a head scarf or burka but women can't.

We are no different.

Seriously, some places in the US allow women to go topless. On almost all federal lands, as well as the states of Missouri, Texas, Oregon, New York, California, Florida... The list goes on and on.

We are no different.
I know what states I'll be visiting.

But seriously it is odd men can do something women can't in america.

Heck, there are places where complete nudity goes on and has for generations. Look up hippie hollow outside Austin. Here ya go-
Hippie Hollow Clothing Optional Nudist Park Lake Travis Austin Texas

We are no different.
I know what states I'll be visiting.

But seriously it is odd men can do something women can't in america.

You people must stop insulting Islam and Muslims immediately. Stop insulting Muslim women, immediately.

Islam shines upon human beings as a pure religion. You are insulting all human beings. If that's not enough for you, still you are insulting Muslim women, all Muslims, and Islam. Mend your conducts.

Islamic men's treatment of women as chattel is outrageous.
You people must stop insulting Islam and Muslims immediately. Stop insulting Muslim women, immediately.

Islam shines upon human beings as a pure religion. You are insulting all human beings. If that's not enough for you, still you are insulting Muslim women, all Muslims, and Islam. Mend your conducts.

Or what ... What are you going do about it if we don't?
You can get in line with everybody else ... No special status for Muslims.

They just showed on the news how you only make up around 20% of the worlds population. And is it true Shiites dont think Sunnis are "real" Muslims?

Man are all religions similar or what? Your women have to be modest and cover head and our women must cover their breasts and our catholics and protestants fight and so do your different sects.

So its not even good enough to be a christian/Muslim. You have to be a certain type. You're all insame assholes.

I just drew a pic of your profit Mohammad and cut a hole for his mouth and he's got my cock in his mouth.

Forum List

Back