Women leaves kid in hot car. Kid dies. Women gets ZERO prison time.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Won't even be deported so i guess she's illegal or a legal non-citizen. Anyway, a white citizen would have gotten 30 years for this.

No prison time for woman who left nephew in hot car

jan 22 2016 The day care worker, who left her nephew in a hot car, killing him, will not spend any time behind bars.

The long-running case finally came to an end Friday with prosecutors bending over backward to help keep her out of prison and to keep her from being deported.

In August 2012 Rodriguez-Miramontes drove her 2-year-old nephew to a Westside Albuquerque Daycare and then went inside to work without him. Hours later, she found him dead inside the hot car.

She was charged with child abuse resulting in death but the victim’s family didn’t want her charged, saying she simply forgot the boy was in the car and that they forgave her.

Under the deal Rodriguez-Miramontes was given community service, no prison time

Can't find any mention of even a fine. Looks like she got off scot free. Community service is no punishment.

Won't even be deported so i guess she's illegal or a legal non-citizen. Anyway, a white citizen would have gotten 30 years for this.

jan 22 2016 The day care worker, who left her nephew in a hot car, killing him, will not spend any time behind bars.

The long-running case finally came to an end Friday with prosecutors bending over backward to help keep her out of prison and to keep her from being deported.

In August 2012 Rodriguez-Miramontes drove her 2-year-old nephew to a Westside Albuquerque Daycare and then went inside to work without him. Hours later, she found him dead inside the hot car.

She was charged with child abuse resulting in death but the victim’s family didn’t want her charged, saying she simply forgot the boy was in the car and that they forgave her.

In a just society this woman would be executed on the spot.

What about the others?

What about the others?

Same, they would have been executed on the spot.

She was attending a Global Warming Protest so the Democrat district attorney gave her a free pass.

Only logical explanation.

She was attending a Global Warming Protest so the Democrat district attorney gave her a free pass.

Only logical explanation.

Global Warming Hoax you mean, it's all horsecrap. It's hardly anything to do with humans and everything to do with cattle.

Libs, what's your defense for this other than you don't believe laws should be applied to doubly protected liberal darling groups?

Highly likely she's an illegal, though legal immigrants who are not yet citizens can also be deported.

There is something horribly wrong with a justice system that allows her to walk. Pathetic and disgusting

Well - there should have been SOME penalty. No wonder we see this sort of thing all the time. People realize they can get away with it.
Amen to this. Even if it wasn't done on purpose, a child is still dead because of what happened. Who in their right mind forgets about leaving a child unattended in a car?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I knew there had to be a racial angle. I couldn't see you giving a shit if a kid was hurt....unless you could blame Latino or blacks for something.

I knew there had to be a racial angle. I couldn't see you giving a shit if a kid was hurt....unless you could blame Latino or blacks for something.

Yup - this special treatment for negros and hispos must end. This is so outrageous. Zero prison time where a white person would have gotten 30 years.

Yup - this special treatment for negros and hispos must end. This is so outrageous. Zero prison time where a white person would have gotten 30 years.
Are not whites suppose to be smarter than nergros and hispos?

Forum List

Back