🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Want Same Take Home Pay as Men?

I'm pretty sure they have the same degree you idiot.
I work with a huge financial company that pays its minorities shit and all the white women huge gains.....
laughing.gif

Hmmmm why am I not surprised that a misogynist like you presumes that the only degree a woman would get would be "liberals arts dance degrees"

You probably are referring to the article which made a similar claim- comparing what women with liberal arts degrees made compared to what men with electrical engineering degrees. Which is like comparing the color of horses to the colors of zebra and noting that there are more black and white zebras.

Of course you and they don't want to compare what women and men who get the same degree's earn- that wage gap.

Women Can't Win: Despite Making Educational Gains and Pursuing High-Wage Majors, Women Still Earn Less than Men

Electrical engineering- with the same degree- women make 18.2% less than men.

In the Arts and Performance- with the same degree- men make 32.7% more than women.
So tell us, what kind of people are taking Women's & Gender Studies as their major?

So tell us- why do you believe women are the only ones getting Arts degrees- and why you don't believe women get degrees in Electrical Engineering?

Dude.......................there are LOTS of women who work in technical fields in the Navy. The AEF program (Advanced Electronics Field) has lots of women in it.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees
You fap out your hole a lot but never can seem to prove anything.

LOL- and by 'never prove anything' you mean I cite actual references and that threatens you tiny little ego.

Hmmmm why am I not surprised that a misogynist like you presumes that the only degree a woman would get would be "liberals arts dance degrees"

You probably are referring to the article which made a similar claim- comparing what women with liberal arts degrees made compared to what men with electrical engineering degrees. Which is like comparing the color of horses to the colors of zebra and noting that there are more black and white zebras.

Of course you and they don't want to compare what women and men who get the same degree's earn- that wage gap.

Women Can't Win: Despite Making Educational Gains and Pursuing High-Wage Majors, Women Still Earn Less than Men

Electrical engineering- with the same degree- women make 18.2% less than men.

In the Arts and Performance- with the same degree- men make 32.7% more than women.
So tell us, what kind of people are taking Women's & Gender Studies as their major?

So tell us- why do you believe women are the only ones getting Arts degrees- and why you don't believe women get degrees in Electrical Engineering?

Dude.......................there are LOTS of women who work in technical fields in the Navy. The AEF program (Advanced Electronics Field) has lots of women in it.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees
Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

And men with EE degrees earn 18% more than women with the same degree.

https://cew-7632.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Women_FR_Web.pdf

upload_2018-3-12_9-15-23.png

Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

View attachment 182077
Women are weak and fragile so need special laws to protect them.

View attachment 182077

Do they have the same experience? What about differences in job choices, public sector vs. private?

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Why are you comparing degrees that have nothing in common? If a man and woman do the same job with equal abilities, the pay should be equal.
It is.
Why do you insist women are fragile and can’t compete against men?

From Leftwing Politifact attempting to justify Hillary paying women less:

The 77-Cent Figure

The Free Beacon notes that its methodology more closely mirrors the methodology used by the Census Bureau to arrive at the oft-cited statistic that women earn 77 cents for every dollar earned by men in the U.S. Like the Free Beacon, the Census Bureau only considered full time, year-round employees. And so, the Free Beacon argues, Clinton leaves herself vulnerable to this kind of attack because she has, in the past, repeatedly cited that same 77-cent figure.

For example, on Clinton’s Senate Web page just before she left the Senate (accessed via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine), it stated, “More than forty years after the Equal Pay Act was signed into law by President Kennedy, women still earn only $.76 cents for every dollar men earn for doing the same work.”

Gender Pay Gap in Clinton's Senate Office? - FactCheck.org

Translation: women earning less is bullshit.

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

Why do you believe women are weak and fragile- specifically?

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

Why do you believe women are weak and fragile- specifically?

I don't. progressives do.

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Why are you comparing degrees that have nothing in common? If a man and woman do the same job with equal abilities, the pay should be equal.
It is.
Why do you insist women are fragile and can’t compete against men?

You are the only one here insisting that women are fragile and can't compete with men.

As I have shown- women with EE degrees earn 18% less than men with the same degree.

You of course approve of that kind of inequity.

Forum List

Back