Women Want Same Take Home Pay as Men?

Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

And men with EE degrees earn 18% more than women with the same degree.

https://cew-7632.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Women_FR_Web.pdf

View attachment 182077
Women are weak and fragile so need special laws to protect them.

You keep saying that.

Why do you believe women are weak and fragile- specifically?
Women are, and need special laws to protect them.
No we aren't. If a man and woman are equal in their professions, the pay should be equal. Asking for equality isn't asking for special laws.
Your demand for government intervention validates women are weak and fragile and require special laws to protect them.

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

And men with EE degrees earn 18% more than women with the same degree.

https://cew-7632.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Women_FR_Web.pdf

View attachment 182077
Women are weak and fragile so need special laws to protect them.

You keep saying that.

Why do you believe women are weak and fragile- specifically?
Women are, and need special laws to protect them.
No we aren't. If a man and woman are equal in their professions, the pay should be equal. Asking for equality isn't asking for special laws.
Your demand for government intervention validates women are weak and fragile and require special laws to protect them.
Where is my demand for government intervention?

Forum List

Back