Wonder what the Crooked Clintons have on Coward Comey? He cheat on his wife?? Commit tax fraud??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
James Coward Comey....this generations Benedict Arnold....was blackmailed with something. It's the standard M.O. of the Crooked Clinton regime. He's lucky he didn't end up in a tragic "accident" like so many of the Clintons past foes.

Did he cheat on his wife?
Did he commit tax fraud?
Is he a closet queer??

The Clintons had something on him.

AWWWWWWWWWWW.........

Both sides do it. It's no big secret.

It is funny and sad to see all you liberals foaming at the mouth to line up and vote for the most corrupt candidate in US political history.

You idiots used to protest the corrupt system and the white political oligarchy.

Now??? You idiots are on your knees kissing the ring.

I’m surprised it took you this long to dig up this angle. Usually, you’re a lot more nimble than that in coming up with excuses for the Repugs suffering a devastating loss.

James Coward Comey....this generations Benedict Arnold....was blackmailed with something. It's the standard M.O. of the Crooked Clinton regime. He's lucky he didn't end up in a tragic "accident" like so many of the Clintons past foes.

Did he cheat on his wife?
Did he commit tax fraud?
Is he a closet queer??

The Clintons had something on him.

Comey at a Foamy?

foam-party-cancun.jpg

I’m surprised it took you this long to dig up this angle. Usually, you’re a lot more nimble than that in coming up with excuses for the Repugs suffering a devastating loss.

Well I tried to view it fairly. And it's obvious. Bills sleazy meeting with Loretta. The history of Clinton foes ending up dead. The standard practice of BOTH sides using bribery and blackmail.

It's clear as day. Coward Comey was threatened in some way. My guess???? An affair. They have dirt on him cheating on his wife and threatened to leak it.

James Comey is a Republican and first appointed to the DOJ by Bush and has had a spotless record in all of the positions he has held.

I suspect that when the Clintons set up these servers they sought and received expert legal advice that essentially walked them backwards from the legal terms "intent" to "careless" once her abuse of the system was discovered. It was a gamble that has probably netted the Clintons untold millions. Ask any seasoned attorney what they hear most from their corporate clients: "Can I get sued for this?"

Well I tried to view it fairly. And it's obvious. Bills sleazy meeting with Loretta. The history of Clinton foes ending up dead. The standard practice of BOTH sides using bribery and blackmail.

It's clear as day. Coward Comey was threatened in some way. My guess???? An affair. They have dirt on him cheating on his wife and threatened to leak it.

Oh, for chrissake. If that were the case this would have been over and done a year ago.

James Comey is a Republican and first appointed to the DOJ by Bush and has had a spotless record in all of the positions he has held.

I suspect that when the Clintons set up these servers they sought and received expert legal advice that essentially walked them backwards from the legal term "intent" to "careless" once her abuse of the system was discovered. It was a gamble that has probably netted the Clintons untold millions. Ask any seasoned attorney what they hear most from their corporate clients: "Can I get sued for this?"

LOL

You just don't care, do you

The FBI said it was criminal, but they wouldn't indict her because they have pictures of Comey at a Foamy Party

I suspect that when the Clintons set up these servers they sought and received expert legal advice that essentially walked them backwards from the legal terms "intent" to "careless" once her abuse of the system was discovered. It was a gamble that has probably netted the Clintons untold millions. Ask any seasoned attorney what they hear most from their corporate clients: "Can I get sued for this?"
Oh, yeah, right, they are that clever and calculating. (and yet, have been exposed 50 times and still pay no price or the media still lets them get away with it.)

No, it is what the OP said. If you need assistance you coerce via blackmail or other threats. This is the big time where so much is at stake a mere human life can be sacrificed if necessary.

Is this the same as Drumpf’s dream up of a blackmail file someone has on Hillary he exposed last week or whenever????

Forum List

Back