Woo Flu, Continued

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nearly a dozen Saskatchewan healthcare personnel have tested positive for COVID-19 after a curling bonspiel in Edmonton last weekend.

The province’s Chief Medical Health Officer Dr. Saqib Shahab said the bonspiel has resulted in 11 positive COVID-19 cases so far.

Half of those who attended are infected, representing a quarter of Saskatchewan cases.

11 Sask. healthcare workers test positive for COVID-19 after curling bonspiel in Alta.

Remember: do not try this at home, these are paid professionals.

Which blows the BS that this takes 14 days to show symptoms.

Testing takes 3 days, which means they were feeling crappy within a few days of being infected. Like the flu.

Testing takes 3 days, which means they were feeling crappy within a few days of being infected. Like the flu.
This thing is so contagious. I heard an interview of a woman in her 40's who just recovered from it. The day before she got sick, she went to lunch with 6 friends. 4 of them also got it. They didn't share plates and no one was coughing. They just breathed at the same table.

This thing is so contagious. I heard an interview of a woman in her 40's who just recovered from it. The day before she got sick, she went to lunch with 6 friends. 4 of them also got it. They didn't share plates and no one was coughing. They just breathed at the same table.
No hugs hello, goodbye, anything like that?

Son, do you practice being stupid?

Nobody says it takes 14 days to show symptoms. The official information is that it can take from 2 to 14 days.

Do you understand the difference between what I said and what you said, or do you need more instruction?

Last edited:

Nobody says it takes 24 days to show symptoms. The official information is that it can take from 2 to 14 days.

Do you understand the difference between what I said and what you said, or do you need more instruction?
Good Lord, you have dementia like Biden?

79BB8313-28D0-4DEE-8DCE-52081D8975E6.jpeg

Yeah. Like the flu every year.

Nearly a dozen Saskatchewan healthcare personnel have tested positive for COVID-19 after a curling bonspiel in Edmonton last weekend.

The province’s Chief Medical Health Officer Dr. Saqib Shahab said the bonspiel has resulted in 11 positive COVID-19 cases so far.

Half of those who attended are infected, representing a quarter of Saskatchewan cases.

11 Sask. healthcare workers test positive for COVID-19 after curling bonspiel in Alta.

"Woo Flu", I LIKE that nomenclature. But I'm sure, and most likely even on THIS thread, a Leftist WILL say you're racist for posting it.

Nobody says it takes 24 days to show symptoms. The official information is that it can take from 2 to 14 days.

View attachment 313965
Yay for you! You spotted a typo. Have a fuckin' cookie you moron.

Now, have someone read it to you again, 'cause the typo is already fixed.

"Woo Flu", I LIKE that nomenclature. But I'm sure, and most likely even on THIS thread, a Leftist WILL say you're racist for posting it.

Pretty sure "Wu" is not a race.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wu.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wu.

Wu is obviously a reference to or shortened version of Wuhan, where the virus was concocted and accidentally? unleashed on the public. So, Wu Flu is a very appropriate and correct nomenclature.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wu.

Wu is obviously a reference to or shortened version of Wuhan, where the virus was concocted and accidentally? unleashed on the public. So, Wu Flu is a very appropriate and correct nomenclature.

Oh I get it now.

Summa these jokes, you have to be a rocket surgeon.

No hugs hello, goodbye, anything like that?
No. This was when the virus was already here, but before they closed the restaurants.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wu.

Oh I get it now.

Oops, the OP actually posted Woo Flu! I like Wu Flu better, can I claim that nomenclature? Please.....?

View attachment 313965

Typo? Liar. I said 14 days and you bitched back it’s 14 days.

View attachment 313965

Typo? Liar. I said 14 days and you bitched back it’s 14 days.
Can I claim "Wu Flu"? I'd get a trademark for it, but I'm sure someone has already come up with it......

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Wu.

Oh I get it now.

Oops, the OP actually posted Woo Flu! I like Wu Flu better, can I claim that nomenclature? Please.....?

Sure, it's just transliteration anyway. The OP, he don't cotton to those transliterators.

Besides which, "woo flu" would have to mean something about being sick of courting somebody.

Forum List

Back