Woo Flu, Continued

Which blows the BS that this takes 14 days to show symptoms.

Testing takes 3 days, which means they were feeling crappy within a few days of being infected. Like the flu.
This thing is so contagious. I heard an interview of a woman in her 40's who just recovered from it. The day before she got sick, she went to lunch with 6 friends. 4 of them also got it. They didn't share plates and no one was coughing. They just breathed at the same table.
Yeah. Like the flu every year.
This is NOT THE FLU, dude

Why cant you understand basic biological fact? Coronavirus <> Influenza!

Your like one of these libs that say there are dozens of different human sexes when there are TWO and ONLY TWO!

Are you impervious to FACT?

Relax Max. It's poetic licence. Erleichda.

He's fantastic at getting conservatives riled up.
That's why they all.love me so much.
It took me longer than it SHOULD have for me to realize it, but I really DO think you're quite intelligent. And no, I'm not drunk or high on drugs. I truly believe this.
Creepatus will disapoint you in no time.

Dont make yourself vulnerable, dude.
Another point: .You uneducated boobs don't realize my screen name is already self- deprecating. You trying to twist it into an insult is just funny.

It took me longer than it SHOULD have for me to realize it, but I really DO think you're quite intelligent. And no, I'm not drunk or high on drugs. I truly believe this.

Another point: .You uneducated boobs don't realize my screen name is already self- deprecating. You trying to twist it into an insult is just funny.
Yep, sorry, GUILTY AS CHARGED. I will NOT refer to you as CC anymore.

I KNOW what to expect from him, he CAN'T disappoint me.

Nearly a dozen Saskatchewan healthcare personnel have tested positive for COVID-19 after a curling bonspiel in Edmonton last weekend.

The province’s Chief Medical Health Officer Dr. Saqib Shahab said the bonspiel has resulted in 11 positive COVID-19 cases so far.

Half of those who attended are infected, representing a quarter of Saskatchewan cases.

11 Sask. healthcare workers test positive for COVID-19 after curling bonspiel in Alta.

Remember: do not try this at home, these are paid professionals.
I could of sworn I heard something about them closing i70 down ...that's friggin insane...I could of been dreaming

Woo flu ....dats wacist!
n8yNjp1n.png

Forum List

Back