Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

There are some jobs that people with IQs of 75 can do. They can collect garbage, clean the bathrooms in Penn Station and other similar places, lay sod (although you might have to remind them that the green side goes up), load and empty dishwashers at military mess halls, sweep halls at the big government buildings, and so forth.
Most of them would rather go on welfare.

Christianity began as a Jewish sect. The first leader of Christianity after the crucifixion was St. James. He was Jesus' next oldest brother, the author of the epistle by his name, and the first Bishop of Jerusalem

He obeyed the Law of Moses, and worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred by the Sadducees. Because of Bishop James' Jewish piety several Pharisees tried to save his life.
Okay, that's more tradition than established fact.

I find it amusing that Xians adopted Jewish intolerance and then inflicted it on the Jews. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Those with IQ's below 75 cannot be educated and are unemployable.
Sure they can. We just refuse to do it. And we refuse to educate them to be better.

Unwed mothers raising multiple fatherless children, often with different missing dads

And all with the blessing of the wipe-every-nose lib welfare state
Part of Pastor Brooks mission with Project H.O.O.D is counseling the counseling at risk youth and men of South Chicago to help change their mindsets and show them a better way in life. That's just as important as the job training and educational scholarships his organization provides. Neither political Party has the will to take on the problem so it has to be solved by real community leaders like Corey Brooks.

Most "baby daddies live with the Children's mothers and are actively involved in the child's life.

Unlike the white guy who dumped the wife and kid for the younger Trophy Wife.
That is physically impossible. How does a Baby Maker who had kids with multiple Baby Mamas live in the same house with all of them? Stop making a fool of yourself in this thread, you obviously know nothing about the subject.

Part of Pastor Brooks mission with Project H.O.O.D is counseling the counseling at risk youth and men of South Chicago to help change their mindsets and show them a better way in life. That's just as important as the job training and educational scholarships his organization provides. Neither political Party has the will to take on the problem so it has to be solved by real community leaders like Corey Brooks.
I think there is a silver lining to the rather insulting tv advertising that over represents black people

At least they are mostly featuring successful black people who have adopted white culture

That must be having a positive impact in the hood

Last edited:
I think there is a silver lining to the rather insulting tv advertising that over represents black people

At least they are mostly featuring successful black people who have adopted white culture

That has to be having a positive impact in the hood
This is not true if they think they deserve to be as prosperous as the Negroes they see on television.

That is physically impossible. How does a Baby Maker who had kids with multiple Baby Mamas live in the same house with all of them? Stop making a fool of yourself in this thread, you obviously know nothing about the subject.
What percentage of black dads does that actually describe? Show me numbers; don't repeat your talking points.

What about all these white guys who dump their trophy wives.

Trump has five kids by three different women, and he was still cheating on all of them.

Seems to me that you are only upset by a behavior when it's black people doing it.

Forum List

Back