Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

So to break the cycle of poverty we first have to wean the poor off welfare dependence
Most of the hard core poor are congenitally unemployable and cannot be educated. I do not want them to die of starvation and disease, but I do not want them to spread their bad genes either. That is why I favor sterilization as a condition for receiving welfare checks.

Oh, they've learned to game the system, just like everyone else has.

Like all those white folks who collect 26 weeks of unemployment and aren't really looking for jobs.

But if you want to educate yourself on black families (I know you piss yourself whenever you encounter actual black people), you can read this.

But as Josh Levs pointed out in his new book All In, 2.5 million of 4.2 million black fathers — or about 59.5 percent — live with their children. Levs's numbers suggest that it's not true, as the CDC figures suggests, that 71.5 percent of black dads are absent from their homes — but rather that many of them are simply unmarried.

And when black fathers do live with their children, they're just as, if not more, likely to be involved in their kids' everyday lives. Blow cited CDC data that showed black fathers are more likely than their white and Hispanic counterparts to feed, eat with, bathe, diaper, dress, play with, and read to their children on a daily basis. While some of the differences in the data aren't statistically significant, the figures indicate that black dads are at least as likely to remain involved in their children's lives as those of other races.
How do black fathers even know who their illegitimate children are? Why are so many illegitimate black children on welfare?

Most of the hard core poor are congenitally unemployable and cannot be educated. I do not want them to die of starvation and disease, but I do not want them to spread their bad genes either. That is why I favor sterilization as a condition for receiving welfare checks.
That idea has merit

And it used to be practiced in America generations ago

That idea has merit

And it used to be practiced in America generations ago
Eugenics was a good idea then. It is a better idea now because computer technology and automation are eliminating the jobs those of below average intelligence are able to learn. At the same time there is a growing need for those of above average intelligence.

The difference between what I recommend and what was practiced back then is that my plan would not be compulsory sterilization. Those who choose not to be sterilized would be denied what they had nothing to earn.

How do black fathers even know who their illegitimate children are? Why are so many illegitimate black children on welfare?

Mississippi's infant mortality rate (IMR) in 2021 was 9.3 per 1,000 live births, which is almost double the national average of 5.44. This is up from 2020, when the rate was 8.12 per 1,000, and is the highest rate in the country.

The IMR for Black infants in Mississippi also increased from 2020 to 2021, from 11.9 to 12.6 deaths per 1,000 live births, and Black infants are nearly twice as likely to die as white infants in the state.

Eugenics was a good idea then. It is a better idea now because computer technology and automation are eliminating the jobs those of below average intelligence are able to learn. At the same time there is a growing need for those of above average intelligence.

The difference between what I recommend and what was practiced back then is that my plan would not be compulsory sterilization. Those who choose not to be sterilized would be denied what they had nothing to earn.
I dont think the average poor person is unintelligent even though they make bad decisions with their lives

Such as having fatherless children they cant support

Since we cant let the children starve something else must be done

Mississippi's infant mortality rate (IMR) in 2021 was 9.3 per 1,000 live births, which is almost double the national average of 5.44. This is up from 2020, when the rate was 8.12 per 1,000, and is the highest rate in the country.

The IMR for Black infants in Mississippi also increased from 2020 to 2021, from 11.9 to 12.6 deaths per 1,000 live births, and Black infants are nearly twice as likely to die as white infants in the state.
I sense that you are building up a case to blame me or other conservatives for the deaths of those babies

Why dont to stop beating around the bush give us the punchline?

Lisa, living in mortal fear someone might be enjoying sex.
Let them enjoy all they want, as long as they are responsible for the consequences.

I’m past childbearing now, but I always used birth control back in the day. It wasn’t that complicated.

I would recommend sterilization for you so we don't get your racist genes in the gene pool, but your personality is probably effective enough birth control.

Hector's "Good Idea" in practice

1720617329476.png

Wow, you know, I don't think anyone will be keen on being involutarily sterilized.... You need to check with your fellow wingnuts who think that pregnancy is a wonderful thing and want to ban abortion.

Let them enjoy all they want, as long as they are responsible for the consequences.

I’m past childbearing now, but I always used birth control back in the day. It wasn’t that complicated.
They are responsible. They are very responsibly applying for the sensible government programs we've established.

Personally, I'd rather go back to making sure everyone had a job and support themselves....

I would recommend sterilization for you so we don't get your racist genes in the gene pool, but your personality is probably effective enough birth control.

Hector's "Good Idea" in practice

View attachment 974775

Wow, you know, I don't think anyone will be keen on being involutarily sterilized.... You need to check with your fellow wingnuts who think that pregnancy is a wonderful thing and want to ban abortion.
Hitler tried to exterminate the most superior race on earth. This does not mean that there are no inferior races.

By "inferior" I mean races with low IQ averages and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

I dont think the average poor person is unintelligent even though they make bad decisions with their lives

Such as having fatherless children they cant support

Since we cant let the children starve something else must be done
I agree. That is why I advocate sterilization as a requirement for welfare. T hey would not die, but they would not spread their bad genes either.

Hitler tried to exterminate the most superior race on earth. This does not mean that there are no inferior races.

By "inferior" I mean races with low IQ averages and high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

That they don't share your values doesn't make them "inferior", any more than Europe's Jews refusing to accept Jesus made them inferior.

People can always find an excuse to dehumanize each other.

That they don't share your values doesn't make them "inferior", any more than Europe's Jews refusing to accept Jesus made them inferior.

Christianity began as a Jewish sect. The first leader of Christianity after the crucifixion was St. James. He was Jesus' next oldest brother, the author of the epistle by his name, and the first Bishop of Jerusalem

He obeyed the Law of Moses, and worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred by the Sadducees. Because of Bishop James' Jewish piety several Pharisees tried to save his life.

Forum List

Back