WooooHoooo! Who Wants To Celebrate?

Median income up big. People in poverty down! The economy continues to recover.

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

Insert your positive comments below!
Sorry, Lone. I'm afraid it's not true. The crowd at the food pantry keeps growing every week and the shelters all over the state are at overflow--and it's still summer. Or maybe we just need to shut down the state of Maine and move?

Please...don't try to tell me that it is not true. I don't get my data from shit sources. These numbers are factual.

Now..carry on.

Good news.
I just wonder if he changed the formula like he did deportations? Its worth a mention..

2014 to 2015 Median Household Income is Largest Percentage Increase Since 1998 | Random Samplings

On this one, you are, indeed, the lone laugher.

How is that, knucklehead?
You make my point for me, thank you. Someone challenges you and you immediately resort to personal attacks. Why is that?

On this one, you are, indeed, the lone laugher.

How is that, knucklehead?
You make my point for me, thank you. Someone challenges you and you immediately resort to personal attacks. Why is that?

You did not challenge me. You made a dopey comment. Try harder.

The news is good. Be a patriot and celebrate with me.

Sorry, Lone. I'm afraid it's not true. The crowd at the food pantry keeps growing every week and the shelters all over the state are at overflow--and it's still summer. Or maybe we just need to shut down the state of Maine and move?

Please...don't try to tell me that it is not true. I don't get my data from shit sources. These numbers are factual.

Now..carry on.
So then food stamps are down too? Do you have those stats?

Now..carry on.

I haven't seen those numbers for today. But they have been trending down for quite some time. Didn't you know that?

Income had been down (or no significant change) over previous 7 years. Now it bounce up. Great news. Yahoo.

Now..carry on.

I haven't seen those numbers for today. But they have been trending down for quite some time. Didn't you know that?
No. I did not. Can you show me?

Forum List

Back