World Liberalism falling with Germany Leading !!!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Because of liberalism is falling world wide trump will get support on declaring a broken govt and make wisdom tests for voters to stop crooks from brainwashing the unwise voters

Germany losing prosperity will also bring more support for trumps solution

/////////

Industrial production data was a proper disappointment this month. Our German GDP tracker has deteriorated to minus 0.1% [quarter-on-quarter]. This would be the second consecutive [quarter-on-quarter] GDP contraction, meaning Germany could now be in a technical recession,” wrote economists Evelyn Herrmann and Gilles Moec at Bank of American Merrill Lynch, in a Monday note

Now THAT'S the country we should have nuked; German pigs are the ultimate parasite on America who use this country for every advantage they can while cursing and dehumanizing our existence at the same time. While sucking the dicks of the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination hate-ideology of all time, Islam. It just proves that German pigs' Nazi-Holocaust guilt is faker than a $6 bill. They worship Islam as a proxy to finish Hitler's work so they can kill Jews without being called Nazis themselves. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi. Furthermore, in the past 100 years, every time that German abomination has wielded any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F! Did you know how horrified Germanfilth got over Trump's idea of putting American interests first? That diseased, spoiled-punk culture actually thinks that America's job is to serve them. The fucking cocksuckers - most of them are descendants of Russian rape-babies anyway.

In my international hosteling, I've dealt with enough German-pig backpackers and their arrogance, their phoniness, their hate, their extreme sense of entitlement, their utter dehumanizing condescension toward Americans, you WILL NEVER meet a fellow American with a more genocidal hatred of German toilet-sediments than I have. Never will you find more cold-blooded, reptillian, utterly malicious, snobby, hateful, puffed-up, pompous, stereotypical "Eurotrash" than German Vermin. They are history's scum of this earth. To use a German word, I get "schadenfreude" every time German non-humans suffer. Stuck-up, cowardly, authoritarian culture of muslim whores and dictator-lovers.

Now THAT'S the country we should have nuked; German pigs are the ultimate parasite on America who use this country for every advantage they can while cursing and dehumanizing our existence at the same time. While sucking the dicks of the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination hate-ideology of all time, Islam. It just proves that German pigs' Nazi-Holocaust guilt is faker than a $6 bill. They worship Islam as a proxy to finish Hitler's work so they can kill Jews without being called Nazis themselves. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi. Furthermore, in the past 100 years, every time that German abomination has wielded any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F! Did you know how horrified Germanfilth got over Trump's idea of putting American interests first?

God first.

That diseased, spoiled-punk culture actually thinks that America's job is to serve them. The fucking cocksuckers - most of them are descendants of Russian rape-babies anyway.

In my international hosteling, I've dealt with enough German-pig backpackers and their arrogance, their phoniness, their hate, their extreme sense of entitlement, their utter dehumanizing condescension toward Americans, you WILL NEVER meet a fellow American with a more genocidal hatred of German toilet-sediments than I have. Never will you find more cold-blooded, reptillian, utterly malicious, snobby, hateful, puffed-up, pompous, stereotypical "Eurotrash" than German Vermin. They are history's scum of this earth. To use a German word, I get "schadenfreude" every time German non-humans suffer. Stuck-up, cowardly, authoritarian culture of muslim whores and dictator-lovers.

You forgot to say we write 50% of all books in the world about philosophy.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hypocrisy of western democracies will make them fall to conservatism

Trump will
Transform the whole European way of living life

By helping Putin ?

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war

• Banned
Germany's hypocrisy on abortion will do them
In

Trump will
Transform the whole European way of living life

By helping Putin ?

You've got no idea.

Trump is destroying liberalism

By exposing its hypocrisies.

Yep. Human nature gets upset with hypocrisy ...and their anger then stops it. The most wise will see the hypocrisy first and these would be white males

The wise white males has judged Muellers probe as blackmail to scare trump to over look the more serious crimes by democrats

Barr is soon to be confirmed and the investigations of the deep state will begin

And soon both investigations will be looked at side by side

Barr will declare the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to cover up more serious crimes

Trump has the white men with their highest logic ability who already had judged Muellers probe as blackmail

Barr or anyone cannot afford to go against the REAL POWER. The white males

The white males has never lost a war

Now THAT'S the country we should have nuked; German pigs are the ultimate parasite on America who use this country for every advantage they can while cursing and dehumanizing our existence at the same time. While sucking the dicks of the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination hate-ideology of all time, Islam. It just proves that German pigs' Nazi-Holocaust guilt is faker than a $6 bill. They worship Islam as a proxy to finish Hitler's work so they can kill Jews without being called Nazis themselves. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi. Furthermore, in the past 100 years, every time that German abomination has wielded any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F! Did you know how horrified Germanfilth got over Trump's idea of putting American interests first?

God first.

That diseased, spoiled-punk culture actually thinks that America's job is to serve them. The fucking cocksuckers - most of them are descendants of Russian rape-babies anyway.

Do you think he has read many philosophy books ?

God first.

Do you think he has read many philosophy books ?

I think the same philosophical books read your ambassador Richard Grenell. The author seem to be a man with the name Donald Fauntleroy Trump, the "war on companies" man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back