WorldnetDaily has made it unto the SPLC hate list

In the fall of 2012, Floyd Lee Corkins, armed with a loaded semi-automatic pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition, entered FRC headquarters not far from FBI headquarters in downtown Washington, D.C. Corkins shot the front desk security guard and tried to gain entrance to the upper floors where he intended to kill FRC employees. Though wounded, the front desk security guard subdued Corkins, who became the first person ever convicted under the Washington, D.C., domestic terrorism law. Corkins said he got the idea of killing FRC employees from reading the SPLC hate list and made use of a map of the FRC office found on the SPLC website.

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource - Breitbart
That's right...RWRS don't believe in personal responsibility.

Goes to show that birtherism is a hate theory

WorldNetDaily

Taken from the SPLC website:

. "As the government allegedly prepares to turn on the citizenry and intern them in already built secret camps, W(N)D’s readers are advised in breathless advertisements to invest all their assets in gold and buy as many guns as they can."
Who the hell takes the SPLC seriously any longer? Its an obvious anti white,anti male,anti traditional,Anti AMERICAN group that if I was president would have every person working there locked up for treason and unamerican acts and then executed.
The Southern Poverty Law Center

They are a civil liberties group. Best known for running hate groups aground through legal means such as filing criminal and civil lawsuits.

They are the good guys. If NOI committed a crime against you, they are the first ones to come to your aid!
Yeah OK. Tell that to the people at the American Family Association
American Family Association Says the Time is Now for Southern Poverty Law Center’s ‘Hate Group’ Labeling to Cease - Crossmap Christian News | Politics

Thanks to the racists at the SPLC the AFA was shot up by a fucking nut case who claimed to have used their "hate map" for his shooting spree.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a Defamatory Hate Organization | RedState
You can get the "hate map" information from the FBI as well!!

Is the FBI a defamatory hate organization as well?

WorldNetDaily

. "As the government allegedly prepares to turn on the citizenry and intern them in already built secret camps, W(N)D’s readers are advised in breathless advertisements to invest all their assets in gold and buy as many guns as they can."
Who the hell takes the SPLC seriously any longer? Its an obvious anti white,anti male,anti traditional,Anti AMERICAN group that if I was president would have every person working there locked up for treason and unamerican acts and then executed.

They are a civil liberties group. Best known for running hate groups aground through legal means such as filing criminal and civil lawsuits.

They are the good guys. If NOI committed a crime against you, they are the first ones to come to your aid!

They are not the good guys. They are douche bags that slander almost any group they can that is right of center. The called the American Enterprise Institute a "hate group." They also labeled just about every TEA Party organization as a hate group.

WorldNetDaily

They are not the good guys. They are douche bags that slander almost any group they can that is right of center. The called the American Enterprise Institute a "hate group." They also labeled just about every TEA Party organization as a hate group.
Is the AEI a hate group according to SPLC?

I have to check why.....be right back!

In the fall of 2012, Floyd Lee Corkins, armed with a loaded semi-automatic pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition, entered FRC headquarters not far from FBI headquarters in downtown Washington, D.C. Corkins shot the front desk security guard and tried to gain entrance to the upper floors where he intended to kill FRC employees. Though wounded, the front desk security guard subdued Corkins, who became the first person ever convicted under the Washington, D.C., domestic terrorism law. Corkins said he got the idea of killing FRC employees from reading the SPLC hate list and made use of a map of the FRC office found on the SPLC website.

What does "personal responsibility" have to do with the fact that the SPLC is a bunch of douche bags?

What does "personal responsibility" have to do with the fact that the SPLC is a bunch of douche bags?
they got you rightwing crackas pegged

WorldNetDaily

American Family Association Says the Time is Now for Southern Poverty Law Center’s ‘Hate Group’ Labeling to Cease - Crossmap Christian News | Politics

Thanks to the racists at the SPLC the AFA was shot up by a fucking nut case who claimed to have used their "hate map" for his shooting spree.

Which got the map from the SPLC....I see your pathetic partisan views are blinding you to reality.

Problem bripat

Could not find AEI in their extremist file.

Are you sure they are listed as a hate group by SPLC?

The SPLC has their hearts in the right place, but they're a bit flaky, IMHO. There doesn't seem to be a difference in their mind between really violent hate groups like Aryan Nation (or whatever) and the Family Research Council, which may be a bunch of bible-thumpers who verbally bash groups they don't like (mainly gays), but definitely aren't violent and are not known to encourage violence.

"The SPLC has their hearts in the right place"

Yes and the SPLC hearts are blacker than black.

This is what's needed, a Vampire Killing Kit.

jacksons%2Bvampire%2Bkilling%2Bkit%2Bauction.jpg

article-2413863-1BA8406F000005DC-47_306x423.jpg

WorldNetDaily

Which got the map from the SPLC....I see your pathetic partisan views are blinding you to reality.

But...I don't mean to insult you but, are you not a bit racist!? I mean there is a difference between bripat calling the SPLC out and you calling them out.

Bripat has no invested interest.

However SPLC criminalizes racist, so you do.

But...I don't mean to insult you but, are you not a bit racist!? I mean there is a difference between bripat calling the SPLC out and you calling them out.

Odium is not a bit racist. Odium is a lot racist

You've got that upside down, Right-Wingers and Conservatives have personal responsibility, the Leftists are devoid of personal responsibility and instead blame everyone else.

Odium is not a bit racist. Odium is a lot racist

BLM and Al Sharpton etc are also racist, so what's your point?

The SPLC criminalizes racists? Lol how so? The SPLC is anti white. PERIOD. Its a yapping chihuahua for the libtard establishment.They claim tea party is racist,CHRISTIAN GROUPS are racist! Give me a break.

The SPLC criminalizes racists? Lol how so? The SPLC is anti white. PERIOD. Its a yapping chihuahua for the libtard establishment.They claim tea party is racist,CHRISTIAN GROUPS are racist! Give me a break.

They don't consider being anti-white as racist though, they're extremely messed up in the membrane, also according to their ilk ONLY white people can be racist :rolleyes-41:

Problem bripat

Could not find AEI in their extremist file.

Are you sure they are listed as a hate group by SPLC?

What's AEI?
American Enterprise Institute. They are a right wing think tank that usually focus on economic and foreign policy. May not like their neoconservative stance, but it is hard to call them a hate group

Christians are considered more dangerous than Islamic terrorists, this is how fucked up these people are, their level of intense self-hatred is bizarro.

Forum List

Back