WorldnetDaily has made it unto the SPLC hate list

Yeah OK. Tell that to the people at the American Family Association
American Family Association Says the Time is Now for Southern Poverty Law Center’s ‘Hate Group’ Labeling to Cease - Crossmap Christian News | Politics

Thanks to the racists at the SPLC the AFA was shot up by a fucking nut case who claimed to have used their "hate map" for his shooting spree.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a Defamatory Hate Organization | RedState
You can get the "hate map" information from the FBI as well!!

Is the FBI a defamatory hate organization as well?
Which got the map from the SPLC....I see your pathetic partisan views are blinding you to reality.

But...I don't mean to insult you but, are you not a bit racist!? I mean there is a difference between bripat calling the SPLC out and you calling them out.

Bripat has no invested interest.

However SPLC criminalizes racist, so you do.
Odium is not a bit racist. Odium is a lot racist

BLM and Al Sharpton etc are also racist, so what's your point?
BLM should be listed!! Let me check!

The SPLC has their hearts in the right place, but they're a bit flaky, IMHO. There doesn't seem to be a difference in their mind between really violent hate groups like Aryan Nation (or whatever) and the Family Research Council, which may be a bunch of bible-thumpers who verbally bash groups they don't like (mainly gays), but definitely aren't violent and are not known to encourage violence.

"The SPLC has their hearts in the right place"

Yes and the SPLC hearts are blacker than black.

This is what's needed, a Vampire Killing Kit.

jacksons%2Bvampire%2Bkilling%2Bkit%2Bauction.jpg

article-2413863-1BA8406F000005DC-47_306x423.jpg

Wow....

Yeah OK. Tell that to the people at the American Family Association
American Family Association Says the Time is Now for Southern Poverty Law Center’s ‘Hate Group’ Labeling to Cease - Crossmap Christian News | Politics

Thanks to the racists at the SPLC the AFA was shot up by a fucking nut case who claimed to have used their "hate map" for his shooting spree.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is a Defamatory Hate Organization | RedState

Which got the map from the SPLC....I see your pathetic partisan views are blinding you to reality.

But...I don't mean to insult you but, are you not a bit racist!? I mean there is a difference between bripat calling the SPLC out and you calling them out.

The SPLC criminalizes racists? Lol how so? The SPLC is anti white. PERIOD. Its a yapping chihuahua for the libtard establishment.They claim tea party is racist,CHRISTIAN GROUPS are racist! Give me a break.

Christians are considered more dangerous than Islamic terrorists, this is how fucked up these people are, their level of intense self-hatred is bizarro.

The loons on the left consider anyone that doesn't agree with them as a hate group. Goofy bastards

Problem bripat

Could not find AEI in their extremist file.

Are you sure they are listed as a hate group by SPLC?

What's AEI?
American Enterprise Institute. They are a right wing think tank that usually focus on economic and foreign policy. May not like their neoconservative stance, but it is hard to call them a hate group

Well that's just crazy, how they qualify as a "hate group" is bewildering.

The NAACP are effectively a hate group and BLM are a MEGA hate group.

why, specifically?

why, specifically?
Their leaders promote violence against police and white people

Right now it is mostly rhetoric, but that should get them placed.

Problem bripat

What's AEI?
American Enterprise Institute. They are a right wing think tank that usually focus on economic and foreign policy. May not like their neoconservative stance, but it is hard to call them a hate group

NAACP is not a hate group.

Nor is the ACLU nor SPLC.

I can see how right wingers may say the NAACP has a racial overtone, but the ACLU and SPLC are pro-civil liberty groups.

The SPLC has their hearts in the right place, but they're a bit flaky, IMHO. There doesn't seem to be a difference in their mind between really violent hate groups like Aryan Nation (or whatever) and the Family Research Council, which may be a bunch of bible-thumpers who verbally bash groups they don't like (mainly gays), but definitely aren't violent and are not known to encourage violence.

Wow....

Several of my ancestors were Vampire Hunters, during previous Centuries across Mitteleuropa there was an absolute full-on panic for decades about Vampires, there were actual Vampires especially across the Karpaten, the Carpathians, the mountain range.

They span the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia.

The Carpathian Mountains they form an arc that's roughly 1,500 km, they're absolutely amazing. Siebenbürgen - Transylvania or Erdély as our Hungarian friends refer to it is within the Carpathian Mountains and Erdély historically belongs to Hungary and not Romania.

why, specifically?
Their leaders promote violence against police and white people.
quotes?

Problem bripat

What's AEI?

They are not listed!! AEI is not listed!

I wonder where Bripat get his information...

Wow....

Several of my ancestors were Vampire Hunters, during previous Centuries across Mitteleuropa there was an absolute full-on panic for decades about Vampires, there were actual Vampires especially across the Karpaten, the Carpathians, the mountain range.

The Carpathian Mountains they form an arc that's roughly 1,500 km, they're absolutely amazing. Siebenbürgen - Transylvania or Erdély as our Hungarian friends refer to it is within the Carpathian Mountains and Erdély historically belongs to Hungary and not Romania.

ogibillm is one of those types that trolls rating stuff funny that's not funny. I've openly commented this ogibillm darling to give you the recognition that you deserve for your stunning efforts :eusa_whistle:

Wow....

ogibillm is one of those types that trolls rating stuff funny that's not funny. I've openly commented this ogibillm darling to give you the recognition that you deserve for your stunning efforts :eusa_whistle:
when people make ridiculous claims, like say they try to claim their ancestors hunted vampires, I rate them funny.

Wow....

when people make ridiculous claims, like say they try to claim their ancestors hunted vampires, I rate them funny.

Except it's not, because we have archived documents, including their diaries.

You show you have scant understanding of history. You obviously don't know about the vampire superstition that was across Mitteleuropa at that time.

Wow....

Of course, I'm dealing with a stupid American Leftist, I understand how lacking you are therefore.

I also feel that you certainly aren't aware of "Traité sur les apparitions des esprits et sur les vampires ou les revenans de Hongrie, de Moravie, &c. (Treatise on the apparitions of Spirits and on Vampires or Revenants of Hungary, Moravia, et al.)" written by Abbot R.P. Dom Augustin Calmet in 1751.

Traité sur les apparitions des esprits et sur les vampires ou les revenans de Hongrie, de Moravie, &c - Search results - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People who were considered actual Vampires were killed, and yes, with a stake through the heart. Across Mitteleuropa archaeologists randomly unearth graves. Here's one found in Bulgaria, one they say of 100 found.

The picture shows the skeleton with an iron stake through where the heart would have been, prior to decomposition.

skelton-bulgaria_3068745b.jpg

'Vampire grave' found in Bulgaria

Here also from Poland, and from the article:

"Unlike the classic Bram Stoker image of a caped, blood-sucking aristocrat, the definition of a vampire in the Middle Ages was far broader. Even people who abided by old pagan customs and left food on the graves of dead relatives could fall foul of accusations of vampirism, and suffer a prompt execution."

Polish archaeologists unearth 'vampire grave'

Edited to add picture.

Last edited:
In the fall of 2012, Floyd Lee Corkins, armed with a loaded semi-automatic pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition, entered FRC headquarters not far from FBI headquarters in downtown Washington, D.C. Corkins shot the front desk security guard and tried to gain entrance to the upper floors where he intended to kill FRC employees. Though wounded, the front desk security guard subdued Corkins, who became the first person ever convicted under the Washington, D.C., domestic terrorism law. Corkins said he got the idea of killing FRC employees from reading the SPLC hate list and made use of a map of the FRC office found on the SPLC website.

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource - Breitbart
That's right...RWRS don't believe in personal responsibility.

What does "personal responsibility" have to do with the fact that the SPLC is a bunch of douche bags?
they got you rightwing crackas pegged

I love it when racist assholes self-identify.

Problem bripat

www.aei.org

Founded in 1943, the Washington, D.C.-based American Enterprise Institute (AEI) is one of the most influential conservative think tanks in America. While its roots are in pro-business values, AEI in recent years has sponsored scholars whose views are seen by many as bigoted or even racist.

For example, Dinesh D'Souza, the author of The End of Racism, holds an Olin Foundation research fellowship at AEI. D'Souza has suggested that civil rights activists actually help perpetuate racial tensions and division in the United States, and has even called for the repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. After his book was published, black conservatives Robert Woodson and Glenn Loury denounced it — Woodson released a statement saying it "fans the flames of racial animosity" — and broke their own ties with AEI.

Another AEI-sponsored scholar, Charles Murray, is more controversial. Murray, who has a Bradley Foundation research fellowship at AEI, is the co-author of The Bell Curve,a book that argues that blacks and Latinos are genetically inferior to whites and that most social welfare and affirmative action programs are doomed to failure as a result. The book, described as a reheated "stale stew of racial eugenics" by historian Godfrey Hodgson, cites the work of some 16 researchers financed by the racist Pioneer Fund*.

You know google blm leaders and get quotes, but if you want me to give you some info, OK.

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube
YouTube

Here is a couple of videos showing both activist and some leaders making threats and advocating
Problem bripat

www.aei.org

Founded in 1943, the Washington, D.C.-based American Enterprise Institute (AEI) is one of the most influential conservative think tanks in America. While its roots are in pro-business values, AEI in recent years has sponsored scholars whose views are seen by many as bigoted or even racist.

For example, Dinesh D'Souza, the author of The End of Racism, holds an Olin Foundation research fellowship at AEI. D'Souza has suggested that civil rights activists actually help perpetuate racial tensions and division in the United States, and has even called for the repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. After his book was published, black conservatives Robert Woodson and Glenn Loury denounced it — Woodson released a statement saying it "fans the flames of racial animosity" — and broke their own ties with AEI.

Another AEI-sponsored scholar, Charles Murray, is more controversial. Murray, who has a Bradley Foundation research fellowship at AEI, is the co-author of The Bell Curve,a book that argues that blacks and Latinos are genetically inferior to whites and that most social welfare and affirmative action programs are doomed to failure as a result. The book, described as a reheated "stale stew of racial eugenics" by historian Godfrey Hodgson, cites the work of some 16 researchers financed by the racist Pioneer Fund*.

According to your link, they are not listed as a hate group! However, the AEI should be criticized for what you listed!!

That is some racist shit!

Forum List

Back