Worst Oscar winners ever

Oh, I could argue with a few of those, Crash, The Imitation Game and The Pianist absolutely deserved Oscar's.

Whoever chose Shakespeare in Love should have been banned for life.

Hahahaaa - the fact that "Shape of Water" is not listed tells you everything you need to know about a pretend list like this.
I don't know who this Jacob Stolworthy is, but his opinion on movies is deeply flawed if this is suppose to be a list of movies that didn't deserve Oscars.

Laughable

Hahahaaa - the fact that "Shape of Water" is not listed tells you everything you need to know about a pretend list like this.
I don't know who this Jacob Stolworthy is, but his opinion on movies is deeply flawed if this is suppose to be a list of movies that didn't deserve Oscars.

Laughable
Its just an opinion. A lot of these films are lack lustre

Its just an opinion. A lot of these films are lack lustre
Yep, awards are given for qualify of work done on a film. So it's not uncommon for someone to get an Oscar for work on a really bad movies. However, very good films typically are the result of good work by a number people so there are usually multiple Oscars awarded for film winning Best Picture.

I have noticed the Best Director award often goes to the director of the film winning best picture. Since the success of a film depends a lot on direction, that seems reasonable.

Forum List

Back